Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now, Just Who is the Guy With Dementia ?
While Biden seems to still seems capable of running a country, the 91 count Mango Mussolini needs to be in an assisted living facility. This is getting sad.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1763310324155896216

Really good piece in Salon in which noted psychiatrist , and former professor at Johns Hopkins , outlines what he sees as the difference between the brains of the current president and the former failed president.

From the article : 

In a recent interview with Dr. John Gartner, a prominent psychologist and contributor to the bestselling book "The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump: 27 Psychiatrists and Mental Health Experts Assess a President," the former faculty member at Johns Hopkins University told me that based on Trump's speech, memory, recall, and other behavior, he appears to be “hypomanic” and cognitively deteriorating at a rapid rate:

I had to speak out now because the 2024 election might turn on this issue of who is cognitively capable: Biden or Trump? It's a major issue that will affect some people's votes. Not enough people are sounding the alarm, that based on his behavior, and in my opinion, Donald Trump is dangerously demented. In fact, we are seeing the opposite among too many in the news media, the political leaders and among the public. There is also this focus on Biden's gaffes or other things that are well within the normal limits of aging. By comparison, Trump appears to be showing gross signs of dementia. This is a tale of two brains. Biden's brain is aging. Trump's brain is dementing.  

Read more here:

https://www.salon.com/2024/03/01/like-so...-dementia/
^^^You are the easiest person on the planet to brainwash. Your mind has been turned to mush.
The pickings are slim for this election. Both are too old, one is possibly the biggest liar to ever enter politics and the other has hung around too long. I can't see either one making it to the end of their term if they win, so hopefully their VP's are prepared.
^^^This guy doesn't seem to know Joe Biden lies constantly.
(03-08-2024, 04:43 AM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^This guy doesn't seem to know Joe Biden lies constantly.

Sure Biden lies, he is a politician.  The quote below is what Trump counts on though.

"A reliable way of making people believe in falsehoods is frequent repetition, because familiarity is not easily distinguished from truth".
(03-08-2024, 02:57 PM)SEKYFAN Wrote:
(03-08-2024, 04:43 AM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^This guy doesn't seem to know Joe Biden lies constantly.

Sure Biden lies, he is a politician.  The quote below is what Biden counts on though.

"A reliable way of making people believe in falsehoods is frequent repetition, because familiarity is not easily distinguished from truth".
(03-08-2024, 02:57 PM)SEKYFAN Wrote:

Sure Biden lies, he is a politician.  The quote below is what Trump counts on though.

Another braiwashing victim is all we need on here.