Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Open Jobs 2024
Has there been any openings for the 2024-2025 school year?
In the 15th? If Parsley at PBurg decides to leave, or maybe Magoffin Co, other than that. 0
(03-04-2024, 06:41 PM)RTruth Wrote: In the 15th? If Parsley at PBurg decides to leave, or maybe Magoffin Co, other than that. 0
Just from what I gathered so far in the 15th 

now these are not all confirmed just talk around the street

Prestonsburg
Pike Central
Belfry
Possibly Betsy Layne
Even have heard some powerful people around Paintsville are not to happy.
and I know they won a district but even Floyd Central might be available.
Have heard Coach Hall is going to hang it up at Estill.
(03-04-2024, 07:19 PM)ImNotD.Newsome Wrote:
(03-04-2024, 06:41 PM)RTruth Wrote: In the 15th? If Parsley at PBurg decides to leave, or maybe Magoffin Co, other than that. 0
Just from what I gathered so far in the 15th 

now these are not all confirmed just talk around the street

Prestonsburg
Pike Central
Belfry
Possibly Betsy Layne
Even have heard some powerful people around Paintsville are not to happy.
and I know they won a district but even Floyd Central might be available.

Pike Central? Coach Ratliff retiring from coaching?

The others are just like Pike Central, if the coaches decide to step away, from what I’ve gathered.
0 chance BL is open. Sorry to all the haters. Not gonna happen

FC will only be open if Coach Moore steps down.

Pburg will only be open if Coach Parsley steps down.
Lee County jusr came open
Lee County is officially open
Open Jobs
1.) Lee County
Betsy Layne will not be open, Floyd Central will be if Coach Moore don’t want it, his decision and Prestonsburg don’t know but seemed like there Coach quit two weeks ago, but heard it will be up to him.. Belfry definitely will be open and hearing a 59th District school could be open, Pike Central only if Ratliff steps down but seems like Derek will fill the void if so. In the meantime, let’s get the win tonight Bobcats, we beat them once already
any rumblings or rumors in 13th region
Could be a job opened and offered as early as tomorrow in our Rdgion
(03-06-2024, 03:37 PM)FloydCountySuperstar Wrote: Betsy Layne will not be open, Floyd Central will be if Coach Moore don’t want it, his decision and Prestonsburg don’t know but seemed like there Coach quit two weeks ago, but heard it will be up to him.. Belfry definitely will be open and hearing a 59th District school could be open, Pike Central only if Ratliff steps down but seems like Derek will fill the void if so. In the meantime, let’s get the win tonight Bobcats, we beat them once already
BL could be open. They only got like 6 or 7 kids returning after a large senior class, and only a couple 8th graders coming up. Gonna struggle to score next year. No coach will want that, plus a few players quit team this season. Another mess going on there.

Prestonsburg is always a mess as well. Politics rule there. Pburg could be open too.
Anybody heard anything about East and West Jessamine?
Both posted on the Jessamine County Schools Website, interesting, are they really open or is this just a procedural thing by Jessamine County Schools reposting the job internally every year.
East is for sure open. Job is posted on KHSAA website
Any rumors on East Jessamine?
Open Jobs
1.) Lee County
2.) East Jessamine
3.) West Jessamine
4.) Franklin County
5.) Belfry
2 maybe 3 jobs will be open in the 15th by Friday and maybe 1 in the 14th Region. Before anyone ask, Mike is good on the hill
If Parsley steps down Prestonsburg needs to call Landon Slone.

I don't think Landon and the current Paintsville administration are on the same page and Landon has ties to Prestonsburg. Makes sense to me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlackcatAlum's post:
  • Blacksmith
East Ridge now open.

(03-12-2024, 08:39 PM)BlackcatAlum Wrote: If Parsley steps down Prestonsburg needs to call Landon Slone.

I don't think Landon and the current Paintsville administration are on the same page and Landon has ties to Prestonsburg. Makes sense to me.

I know of the ties to Floyd C, but what are the ties to Prestonsburg?
(03-12-2024, 09:01 PM)15thRegionScoop Wrote: East Ridge now open.

(03-12-2024, 08:39 PM)BlackcatAlum Wrote: If Parsley steps down Prestonsburg needs to call Landon Slone.

Sister went to Prestonsburg and mom currently lives in Prestonsburg
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlackcatAlum's post:
  • Blacksmith

He has a lot of family in Floyd co.. Id sure like to see it
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blacksmith's post:
  • BlackcatAlum
(03-12-2024, 09:46 PM)BlackcatAlum Wrote:
(03-12-2024, 09:01 PM)15thRegionScoop Wrote: East Ridge now open.

Sister went to Prestonsburg and mom currently lives in Prestonsburg

Dad went to Allen Central. His name has always been thrown around for FC. Highly doubt he goes from one city school to the next. Especially with the politics at PBURG, etc.
East Ridge is open
OPEN JOBS
1.) Belfry
2.) East Jessamine
3.) Franklin County
4.) Lee County
5.) John Hardin

6.) Lee County
7.) West Jessamine

FILLED
coach slone would be a great fit at Prestonsburg, couldn’t imagine Parsley being back after the way they ended they’re season, looked like he quit in Febuary. We beat them at the Dome and he showed himself after the game, while Mike was a class act. Also hearing we may be getting a 6’3 forward coming in April
The what if, of the 15th region….

East Ridge(boys)- already open
Belfry(boys)- already open
Shelby Valley(boys)- heard Al Holland is coming to town within the next 2 years.
Pikeville (girls)- does Orem leave on a high note and test the waters in college?
Paintsville(girls)- already open
Pike Central (boys)- does Ratliff retire?
Belfry (girls)- does Deskins have enough to fill a team?
Floyd Central (boys)- was a district title enough to secure Moore’s job?
Prestonsburg (boys)- with parsley’s new job, will it allow him to coach?
Magoffin (boys)- does Castle hang it up?