Pikeville v Lawrence County
Wednesday at 6:30 PM

Martin County v Betsy Layne
Wednesday at 7:45 PM

Floyd Central v Magoffin County
Thursday at 6:30 PM

Pike Central v Johnson Central
Thursday at 7:45 PM

Any thoughts or predictions for these matchups? 

I think the most intriguing one might be FC/Magoffin, the Jags are hot but Magoffin is going to be a tough out. Should be fun to see how the super region plays out!
All should be very good games.

I’m going

Pikeville
Martin
Floyd
Pike Central
[-] The following 2 users Like RTruth's post:
  • BigEd, Colonel4Life1999
should be a great first round thanks to the super regional. I think Lawrence has a punchers chance against pikeville. If they are hot they could win that game. (although obviously pikeville is the favorite). BL beat Martin County at Martin this year. They obviously have to feel like they have a shot .Magoffin and FC is the game of the first round for me. Two really good teams that are both senior lead. too close to call for me. While PC JC looks like the worst game of the first round on paper I think the Eagles can make it interesting. I do think Rigdon ends up being too much though. Should be a great week of basketball
[-] The following 1 user Likes SouthEast18's post:
  • Colonel4Life1999
I think we will be looking at pike central and Pikeville in the championship

(03-04-2024, 03:36 PM)RTruth Wrote: All should be very good games.

I’m going

Pikeville
Martin
Floyd
Pike Central
I hope Bl can pull off the upset but I think either team that wins that game losses to Pikeville regardless.

and I agree with pike central but I’m putting Magoffin Co over Floyd central. I don’t think they have any way of stopping Barnett
Like I said in another thread, it depends on which Magoffin team shows up to play. If they come out and play like they can, they can beat anyone in the Region. If they come out and just go through the motions like they’ve done a bunch this year, Floyd Central might beat them.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
Mike’s got this, Bobcats and Bulldogs pull the upsets tonight.
(03-06-2024, 03:39 PM)FloydCountySuperstar Wrote: Mike’s got this, Bobcats and Bulldogs pull the upsets tonight.

You and Mike need to get a room.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Belichick
Any scores from LC and Pikeville game?
^
Pikeville 76
Lawrence County 65
(03-06-2024, 03:39 PM)FloydCountySuperstar Wrote: Mike’s got this, Bobcats and Bulldogs pull the upsets tonight.

Wrong on both.
Ol' Mike gott'er in the bag, boys.