Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Martin County 67 Betsy Lane 60 (15th Region First Round)
Final.
What a ball game! Betsy Layne should’ve won this one but Martin County is a veteran team with guys thsts been in these moments before so hats off to them.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
What an effort from Betsy Layne in this one…thought they were going to pull it off. BL was for sure the Super Region’s Poster Child! Good Luck to all Graduating seniors.
Great game!! BL had a great opportunity to win but just couldn’t close it out. As an unbiased observer, I did feel like BL got the majority of the calls in their favor which really helped them keep it close and even take the lead. But in the end MC was just too much.
But I gotta give props to the BL kid on the dunk in traffic. That was spectacular and had even me fired up. The kid literally exploded. If anyone has a good video of that dunk, I’d love for it to get posted.
The dunk is at 1:07:18 at the link above.
Im a MC fan and when the kid threw that dunk down i even cheered.  One of the top dunks ive seen on a high school level. What made it more impressive is i didnt know the player was capable of something like that..
As someone that has watched the kid for four years, we knew he had bounce but not to that extent. That was the coolest part of the whole thing. It was so unexpected I think even the defender was shocked. When he did that the fans in the stands jaws were on the ground. It was incredible because he just did it like i was nothing.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Card2000
I follow BL more than any team in the region. These boys played the game the right way this year and have nothing to feel down about. Sometimes it just isn’t your year. Kidd was always great to watch and the supporting seniors were a great group of kids.

I’ll be looking forward to next year Bobcats.