Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wearable Fitness Trackers
I was wondering what you all use for fitness tracking if you all do that type of stuff. I have worn a apple watch for 3 years everyday no matter what but the most I ever pay attention to the health stuff is my heart rate and steps per day.  But there are so many more options out no days like Whoop, Garmin, and so many more. 

What do you all use?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Dang it Spud you should have known there aren't any health nuts on here. I wear that thing that calls 911 if I fall and can't get up lol.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Westside
(03-14-2024, 11:31 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Dang it Spud you should have known there aren't any health nuts on here. I wear that thing that calls 911 if I fall and can't get up lol.
Unfortunately I don’t either but I’m trying to get healthier and pay attention to my daily health
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • jetpilot
(03-15-2024, 12:07 AM)Spud6 Wrote:
(03-14-2024, 11:31 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Dang it Spud you should have known there aren't any health nuts on here. I wear that thing that calls 911 if I fall and can't get up lol.
Unfortunately I don’t either but I’m trying to get healthier and pay attention to my daily health

Oh I get it and it's very wise
I just keep track of how many steps I take a day in my head. When I start approaching triple digits, I know it's time to shut it down for the day.
(03-15-2024, 12:09 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(03-15-2024, 12:07 AM)Spud6 Wrote:

Oh I get it and it's very wise

I got one kid and want to have more so I got to stay around as long as possible.
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • jetpilot
(03-07-2024, 03:52 PM)Spud6 Wrote: I was wondering what you all use for fitness tracking if you all do that type of stuff. I have worn a apple watch for 3 years everyday no matter what but the most I ever pay attention to the health stuff is my heart rate and steps per day.  But there are so many more options out no days like Whoop, Garmin, and so many more. 

What do you all use?

My phone has a fitness app that came with the phone. It keeps track of my daily steps, it also has a tracker that measures how far and your time that you run, walk, bike, etc. It has all kinds of things that you can use on it. All for free.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(03-15-2024, 05:46 PM)Jarons Wrote:
(03-07-2024, 03:52 PM)Spud6 Wrote: I was wondering what you all use for fitness tracking if you all do that type of stuff. I have worn a apple watch for 3 years everyday no matter what but the most I ever pay attention to the health stuff is my heart rate and steps per day.  But there are so many more options out no days like Whoop, Garmin, and so many more. 

What do you all use?

My phone has a fitness app that came with the phone. It keeps track of my daily steps, it also has a tracker that measures how far and your time that you run, walk, bike, etc. It has all kinds of things that you can use on it. All for free.

I only will use a iPhone max so carrying it on me during workouts and stuff is not ideal
#BBFL
(03-15-2024, 11:43 PM)Spud6 Wrote:
(03-15-2024, 05:46 PM)Jarons Wrote:

What do you all use?

I only will use a iPhone max so carrying it on me during workouts and stuff is not ideal
I use an armband that I put my phone in.  I didn't think I would like it,  but it works well. I got mine at Academy Sports  for around $18‐$20.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jarons's post:
  • Spud6