Bardstown
Russell
@ Greenup
@ Rowan
Boyd
Johnson Central
@ Simon Kenton

Thumbnail(s)

According to MaxPreps they are Division V team in ohio that finished last year 12-2 and lost in the final four of the state tournament
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(03-07-2024, 04:28 PM)Spud6 Wrote: According to MaxPreps they are Division V team in ohio that finished last year 12-2 and lost in the final four of the state tournament
Harvest Prep is the real deal. This is the type of team the Tomcats need on their schedule
Harvest prep has been handing Ironton and Wheelersburg their asses the last few years

This is a tough schedule for the putty tats
Especially since they are no longer in the same class together and while I agree Ashland has a good schedule…..Ashland and Belfry should go back to a yearly regularly scheduled game. No one would prepare Ashland better for their District matchup with Johnson Central better than a game with Belfry. Just my two cents
[-] The following 1 user Likes Micro-Brew's post:
  • Gitback Coach
Harvest prep is tough. Really makes the schedule better. I would think their the toughest team on the schedule.
What's Ashland looking like this year compared to last season?
Prayers for Ashland. #1 in a terrible car accident.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Waitaminute's post:
  • Bull got out!
(04-14-2024, 09:54 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: What's Ashland looking like this year compared to last season?

I'm not as close to the program as I have been in the past so I'm not the definitive "go to guy" but expectations are high and the general consensus of those close to the program is that they will be stronger than last year. This schedule should prepare them for the playoffs and I do believe they'll be in the running...but...4A is an animal. In my opinion it's Boyle and then a mix of a few top teams competing for second place. Ashland will hopefully be in that conversation. So there you have it, once again I've typed a lot and not said anything.

(04-15-2024, 06:54 AM)Waitaminute Wrote: Prayers for Ashland. #1 in a terrible car accident.

I believe they're having prayer for the young man right after school today at the Blazer track. Hoping and praying for good news.
[-] The following 1 user Likes i82much's post:
  • Bull got out!
Definitely prayers for the program, family and this young man!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • jetpilot
I don’t know how true it is but I’ve heard his prognosis has improved a little after the procedure they did. I’m hoping and praying it is true. Such a tragic situation for such a talented young man. Take talent, ability, and everything out of the equation though. This is a KID so there’s a million thoughts and prayers coming his way from Ram land for sure!!
[-] The following 3 users Like ArmChairHC's post:
  • Bull got out!, i82much, jetpilot
(04-16-2024, 09:24 PM)ArmChairHC Wrote: I don’t know how true it is but I’ve heard his prognosis has improved a little after the procedure they did. I’m hoping and praying it is true. Such a tragic situation for such a talented young man. Take talent, ability, and everything out of the equation though. This is a KID so there’s a million thoughts and prayers coming his way from Ram land for sure!!

Well said ACHC!  Praying for this young man and his family and friends!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL