Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Paris Football Field
Thoughts on Paris getting a new field for this year..

(03-14-2024, 08:14 AM)Cledog30 Wrote: Thoughts on Paris getting a new field for this year..

Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 3 users Like Cledog30's post:
  • Big Daddy Bull, Bull got out!, Westside
Nice…good for them. Idk about orange and I’m rather partial to that color haha.
(03-14-2024, 08:14 AM)Cledog30 Wrote: Thoughts on Paris getting a new field for this year..

Awesome! I love the old traditional schools that haven't merged with bigger schools.
They need it. The corners of their end ones were painting on the track around the field.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I prefer grass but with multiple teams using the field, I understand the decision. Good for them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Westside's post:
  • Redneck
Hopefully this takes away the black top track in the end zones. They literally had the back corns was on the track
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Looks really nice. Seems like Paris is on their way back as well

Its amazing compared to what they had and really like the orange.   Principal must be a TN fan.
Orange teams be tough to find on this field.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(03-22-2024, 10:52 AM)Spud6 Wrote: Orange teams be tough to find on this field.

Yeah. They should make sure all apparel and equipment is the exact same color as the field. lol
Looks awesome!