Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle of Regions!!!! Middle School Football
Will Region 4 make another clean sweep in Battle of Regions or will another region answer the challenge!!!!

My prediction 
8th- Region 4 champion 
7th- Region 4 Champion 
6 th- Region 4 Champion

Another Clean Sweep by 606!!!
Want me to post the link for the online stream of the games?
[-] The following 1 user Likes plantmanky's post:
  • Spud6
Broadcast link

https://www.meridix.com/group/?liveid=KYMSFA#/
Region 4 has had their run of things. Not sure that changes this year. It’s going to take a special group of atheletes to keep up with them. They are always bigger and stronger and their biggest difference makers always seem to be the LB group.
Clean sweep by region 2. 8th grade game came down to a scoop and score. Dogfight of a game, battle of the trenches was fun to watch. 7th and 6th grade games were both blowouts. How did it go for reg 1 v 4?
Read seventh grade region 4 coaches had their whole team walk off the field in the fourth?
Big fiasco for sure. Region for played the 8th grade consolation game minus 10+ kids for one reason or another. Region 2 was impressive across all 3 grades. Atheletes everywhere.
(03-27-2024, 09:58 PM)ArmChairHC Wrote: Big fiasco for sure. Region for played the 8th grade consolation game minus 10+ kids for one reason or another. Region 2 was impressive across all 3 grades. Atheletes everywhere.

7th grade leaving the field - I didnt even know it happened until later Saturday night at the hotel, I have no idea what went on there.

8th graders missing - High School coaches told their players not to play, I will leave it at that.