Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County 24/25
Engineers lose 4 of they're 5 starters from this season with Chaney being the only returning one. Estill has some good young talent coming up but I'd say for at least the next year they are gonna be super down. 

Madison Central is on the schedule plus district games and I'm assuming Berea, Breathitt, Garrard and Jackson City are on it but can't confirm.
The key is the same at every school, there’s a lot of talent walking the halls.. These coaches need to get out of their office and approach these kids! I know Perry has let a few studs leave and go to other schools and have good careers simply because they are to stubborn to ask a kid to play. Good luck to Estill. Stay blessed!
I disagree with going and trying to get kids to play. If a high school kid doesn't want to play no reason to go beg them. Kids today think people should thank them for playing. High school sports are a privilege, if a kid doesn’t want to play so be it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Reds#1Fan's post:
  • Mountainparkway
(03-18-2024, 07:12 PM)Strikeout King Wrote: Engineers lose 4 of they're 5 starters from this season with Chaney being the only returning one. Estill has some good young talent coming up but I'd say for at least the next year they are gonna be super down. 

Madison Central is on the schedule plus district games and I'm assuming Berea, Breathitt, Garrard and Jackson City are on it but can't confirm.
Brian Hall is one of the better coaches around. I think they will be fine.
(03-18-2024, 08:00 PM)Jet fighter Wrote: The key is the same at every school, there’s a lot of talent walking the halls..  These coaches need to get out of their office and approach these kids!  I know Perry has let a few studs leave and go to other schools and have good careers simply because they are to stubborn to ask a kid to play.  Good luck to Estill. Stay blessed!
Bahahahah this is starting to be like a snl sketch
(03-26-2024, 05:14 PM)Mountainparkway Wrote:
(03-18-2024, 08:00 PM)Jet fighter Wrote: The key is the same at every school, there’s a lot of talent walking the halls..  These coaches need to get out of their office and approach these kids!  I know Perry has let a few studs leave and go to other schools and have good careers simply because they are to stubborn to ask a kid to play.  Good luck to Estill. Stay blessed!
Bahahahah this is starting to be like a snl sketch
Maybe.  But true !
I've heard that fantasy for years that all these great players are walking the halls at schools everywhere. There's usually a reason they haven't been playing. Most of the time when one of these guys decides to show up, they end up quitting again. There's almost always a reason they aren't playing, and it's usually because they don't want to put in the work needed to be good.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HCS's post:
  • P. Fanning
11/26 - vs. Bath County
12/3-5 at Madison Central (not sure of date).

District games: Lee, Owsley, Powell

I'm assuming (if they still have it) the Rail Road Classic would be 12/26-28 (Thus-Sat).