Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County 24/25
Coach Mahanes and the Lady Engineers accomplished more than what a lot of people thoght they would do. They do lose both Baker and Angel  but they also return Jayci Long (who was out most of the season last year), Ava Hale, Snowden and Skinner among several others.

Have no idea what's on the schedule.
I was told that Jayci has said she is not going to play basketball her senior year. They didn’t say why but maybe she has concerns over getting her knee re-injured. That would be a big loss for their team. She is very good, I think averaged around 13 a game her sophomore season before missing her junior year to the injury.
(03-18-2024, 10:52 PM)LOOKAYANNER Wrote: I was told that Jayci has said she is not going to play basketball her senior year. They didn’t say why but maybe she has concerns over getting her knee re-injured. That would be a big loss for their team. She is very good, I think averaged around 13 a game her sophomore season before missing her junior year to the injury.

Didn’t know that. If that’s the case then that will hurt Estill even more
Mahanes did a very good job with those girls this year, Estill needed a coaching change in the worst way… I love what he’s done can’t wait to see what is to come.