Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KY Hires Lawrence Co Superintendent Robbie Fletcher State Education Commissioner
Lawrence Co. Superintendent Dr. Robbie Fletcher as the new educational commissioner. I for one am glad to see them finally hire a person from the trenches of Kentucky schools to lead our state's education system. I worked with and talked with Dr. Fletcher numerous times in running of my OVC boys and girls middle school basketball conferences. He is a really good and down to earth man and leader. Best of luck to Dr. Fletcher.
He still has to be confirmed but of the three candidates he was the best choice. Will it matter, who knows. Will he stay long enough to make a difference, who knows. been a revolving door as of late.
(03-21-2024, 08:25 PM)plantmanky Wrote: He still has to be confirmed but of the three candidates he was the best choice. Will it matter, who knows. Will he stay long enough to make a difference, who knows. been a revolving door as of late.

I am just glad they are putting someone from KY in and especially from eastern Kentucky.