Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024-2025 Kentucky Roster Construction
(04-03-2024, 01:57 PM)Spud6 Wrote: I would love to have Edwards back. I really think that he was starting to find his stride towards the end of the year with his confidence and his shooting stroke. Played terrible in the tournament game but most of our team did. Having him at the 3 and Thiero at the 4 would be awesome but Theiro in my opinion is not a starter and should be a 6th man cause he brings the grit and meanness to the court that the rest lack especially when we have a soft and lanky 5 man in Ivisic

Edwards could really help himself out by coming back and having a big year. Right now, he's a fringe first rounder and there are concerns about his fitness. Playing well enough to slide to a projection toward the end of the lottery next season while also getting some NIL money would definitely be worth it.

Don't know if he'll bet on himself given that he's already 20 and could lose a lot by coming back and just having a marginally better season though.
Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024-2025 Kentucky Roster Construction - by Cactus Jack - 04-03-2024, 02:56 PM