Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024-2025 Kentucky Roster Construction
(04-16-2024, 06:48 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^Great stuff CJ!

Matt Jones
@KySportsRadio
·
2h
When all is said and done, here is my guess at UK roster:

3 Freshmen (Perry and Chandler are 2)
2 BYU kids
2 top 25 from ESPN
2 26-55 from ESPN
Other role guys

Nice. I'm assuming that the Top 25 and Top 60 are transfer portal rankings?

Don't know if he's committed yet, but I think UK fans may be getting ahead of themselves if they're thinking we're a player for Belmont's Cade Tyson (who I didn't mention above).

Intrigued that BYU's Richie Saunders entered the portal. He's married to a former BYU women's basketball player and his school bio and other articles make it seem as though his spirituality has had a large influence on his life-- it explicitly mentions a previous mission and that he's VP of Fousseyni Traore's 'Fouss Foundation. Looks like his Dad played collegiately at UC Davis as well. On the surface, seems like it'd be tough to pull him away from BYU or the general area.

Wondering who the two BYU players are (and it doesn't seem that Chandler is included in that count). If we're looking at Jaxson Robinson foregoing the draft, then that's great, but given the pursuit of Duke's Jeremy Roach. I think it's more likely that we end up with two of: Waterman, Traore, Knell, Saunders, and Khalifa.

Can't see a world where we end up with more than one of Sheppard, Robinson, Roach, or a similar talent at guard.
Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024-2025 Kentucky Roster Construction - by Cactus Jack - 04-17-2024, 01:58 AM