Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024-2025 Kentucky Roster Construction
Dayton's Koby Brea has narrowed his list to: Kentucky, Duke, UConn, UNC, and Kansas. Looks like blue bloods only for the graduate transfer, who is one of the top shooters in the portal.

Brea is originally from Washington Heights, NY, which looks to be in the vicinity of the Manhattan borough.

Kentucky can probably offer the as many, if not more, shots as any school on his final list.

Something tells me moving back closer to home to attend UConn would make the Huskies tough to beat if they prioritize him, but I also question whether he defends well enough for Hurley to make him a top priority and/or offer a role that allows him to see the type of volume that a Kentucky or Duke looks to be able to offer.

Could be completely misreading the situation of playing close to home entirely, as none of the other schools he's considering are necessarily close and tradition seems to be a very big deal to him, so take that as my gut feeling more than anything else.
Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024-2025 Kentucky Roster Construction - by Cactus Jack - 04-22-2024, 04:51 PM