Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024-2025 Kentucky Roster Construction
(04-30-2024, 12:27 PM)RunItUpTheGut Wrote: Williams from Ok state commits today.

I’m gonna guess that means Osobor is out. I’ve heard rumblings he’s solely in it for the highest bidder and that appears to be lville at the moment

Was hopeful for Osobor given the connection with Amari Williams, Pope's influence in Utah, and the fact that he'd brought his parents on the visit.

Would be nice to have both Osobor and Garrison, but thinking that it's unlikely as well, especially considering the timing.

Not saying that Osobor's camp is making NIL demands, but thought someone recently made a good point about college basketball essentially being an "NIL salary cap" where you need to spend your funds wisely and avoid overpaying a player who may only provide marginal returns. Regardless, he's widely considered one of the top available players in the portal.

If we were to have a frontcourt of Williams, Osobor, Carr, and Garrison signed, I'd begin to wonder if the staff was just killing the portal or had concerns that one of those four ultimately stayed in the draft.

Keeping an eye on Washington State's Jaylen Wells, who has a Do Not Contact tag and may enter the Draft.

As a throwaway, another name that I have started keeping an eye on is Michigan State transfer AJ Hoggard, who is originally from Coatesville, PA and spent time at Huntington Prep. If fully healthy, which I'm somewhat unsure of given how his numbers dipped, he could be a nice addition for someone.
Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024-2025 Kentucky Roster Construction - by Cactus Jack - 04-30-2024, 06:23 PM