Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky’s Next Coach, if Cal is out?
Can't believe I'm the first to think of it
(03-23-2024, 11:29 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Can't believe I'm the first to think of it

You definitely ain't. Every old mud creeker I know has wrote it all over facebook.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • jetpilot
(03-23-2024, 11:34 PM)Spud6 Wrote:
(03-23-2024, 11:29 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Can't believe I'm the first to think of it

You definitely ain't. Every old mud creeker I know has wrote it all over facebook.

Mud creekers have always been smarter than the average bear...
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Westside
(03-23-2024, 11:37 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

You are dag on right! #MudcreekerForLife
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • jetpilot
Pitino's a pervert. Few's a drunk , and Stevens is LOL (Left of Lenin) . Which one is the best fit for the Bluegrass? Definitely not Stevens. Brad ain't leaving the best organization in the game to come to a place that doesn't appreciate a HOF coach. Flip a coin between the pervert and the boozer.
^^^Not only can you not have people like this in charge of anything, you can't have them anywhere near you lol
Vaughts' Views
@vaughtsviews
·
12m
Just enjoy the win
@TonyBasilio
... not sure what NCAA wins are any more in the Bluegrass. We think of Sweet Sixteen now as the boys state high school tournament
I predict we will have our HOF coach back again next season and everyone that posts in this forum will be right in front of their TV sets watching every game. I do not believe, for a second, that you are done following the Cats if there are no changes. Not for a Moon Township second...

(03-24-2024, 12:47 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Vaughts' Views
@vaughtsviews
·
12m
Just enjoy the win
@TonyBasilio
... not sure what NCAA wins are any more in the Bluegrass. We think of Sweet Sixteen now as the boys state high school tournament

Thank Reed Sheppard and DJ Wagner for no more Wildcat basketball this season. They stunk.
(03-24-2024, 12:53 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: I predict we will have our HOF coach back again next season and everyone that posts in this forum will be right in front of their TV sets watching every game. I do not believe, for a second, that you are done following the Cats if there are no changes. Not for a Moon Township second...

@vaughtsviews
·
12m
Just enjoy the win
@TonyBasilio

Thank Reed Sheppard and DJ Wagner for no more Wildcat basketball this season. They stunk.

LOL
Who do we blame for the last 4 years before this. Big red nose, big shoes, sore chin...
CDS(Calipari Derangement Syndrome)--- Jet has been diagnosed.
I’m as conservative as they come. I don’t even identify as a republican. They have lost their way. But I don’t let politics come into my sports. I usually don’t like anyone who tries to bring politics into sports. Either side.. that being said I don’t care what your political views are if they can coach. That’s who I want for my coach. We have been belittled, lied to, and told we are just too dumb to understand anything about basketball. We have put up with this Sh!t. I think a liberal that gave a sh!t about the people of this state, the basketball program, and the tradition of Kentucky basketball. Would be winner in my book.
[-] The following 1 user Likes insideinfo's post:
  • Jarons
(03-24-2024, 01:11 AM)insideinfo Wrote: I’m as conservative as they come. I don’t even identify as a republican. They have lost their way. But I don’t let politics come into my sports. I usually don’t like anyone who tries to bring politics into sports. Either side.. that being said I don’t care what your political views are if they can coach. That’s who I want for my coach. We have been belittled, lied to, and told we are just too dumb to understand anything about basketball. We have put up with this Sh!t. I think a liberal that gave a sh!t about the people of this state, the basketball program, and the tradition of Kentucky basketball. Would be winner in my book.
Everybody knows this except OSH.
(03-24-2024, 01:11 AM)insideinfo Wrote: I’m as conservative as they come. I don’t even identify as a republican. They have lost their way. But I don’t let politics come into my sports. I usually don’t like anyone who tries to bring politics into sports. Either side.. that being said I don’t care what your political views are if they can coach. That’s who I want for my coach. We have been belittled, lied to, and told we are just too dumb to understand anything about basketball. We have put up with this Sh!t. I think a liberal that gave a sh!t about the people of this state, the basketball program, and the tradition of Kentucky basketball. Would be winner in my book.

I don't think I've ever heard a Cal radio program(and I've heard many, many of them) that he didn't rave about how great he thought UK fans were. "The best in the country" is how he usually describes the fanbase. I happen to disagree with him but, to each his own, I guess.

Which mud creek? Smile
(03-24-2024, 12:53 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: I predict we will have our HOF coach back again next season and everyone that posts in this forum will be right in front of their TV sets watching every game. I do not believe, for a second, that you are done following the Cats if there are no changes. Not for a Moon Township second...

@vaughtsviews
·
12m
Just enjoy the win
@TonyBasilio

What happened to you? You were standing too close to the sideline and a linebacker ran over you or what?

There are NO "average" bears!!!!   Big Grin

This is logical, concise and clear; things OSH cannot comprehend.

(03-24-2024, 01:21 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:

I don't think I've ever heard a Cal radio program(and I've heard many, many of them) that he didn't rave about how great he thought UK fans were. "The best in the country" is how he usually describes the fanbase. I happen to disagree with him but, to each his own, I guess.
And if Cal says it; it's a fact.......

(03-24-2024, 06:25 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

@vaughtsviews
·
12m
Just enjoy the win
@TonyBasilio

What happened to you? You were standing too close to the sideline and a linebacker ran over you or what?
Big Grin Big Grin
(03-23-2024, 05:16 PM)Jarons Wrote:
(03-23-2024, 04:54 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(03-23-2024, 01:12 PM)Spud6 Wrote: Go after FAU’s coach or Mussellman or Nate Oaks

Oaks has just signed a big extension. All three of those would be disasters.

Call Jay Wright and don't hang up until he has said yes.

(03-23-2024, 03:43 PM)Jarons Wrote: I know they are longshots, I would not complain if UK went after Danny Hurley or Brad Stevens.

Both are northeastern liberals, like Cal, especially Stevens. KY fans would hate them both when things got the least bit rocky. Kentucky needs to hire someone who is a better fit for this state, preferably someone who idolizes Jeffereson Davis and 45 .

Who gives a rat's a$$ if someone is liberal or conservative. It has nothing to with coaching ability or sports period. I just want my team(s) have the best coach leading the team. Calipari is not the best coach out there,  never was. However, he is one of the best recruiters ever. You're the only one that cares.
The kneeling for the national anthem didn’t work out so well and they never did that mistake again.  I think it’s very important to not go against the grain of our fan base.  Remember Ol Billy?  Exactly, it’s like he wasn’t even here!!  Next hire can be a huge disaster for the program if it goes the wrong way
From an observer of KSR's Sources Say podcast:

@BS-dq1kz
7 hours ago
I think Cal is a great coach and I’m proud of him and the team! I do hate the One and Done but that had nothing to do with this loss. The boys choked and that isn’t Cals fault. They’re young!
I hope Cal stays!

Edit: I am sick of wishy washy Ky fans. I’ve seen it since I was a kid. Now I’m 42 and nothing has changed. Stop saying you “Bleed Blue” when you can’t hang when the goin gets tough

From a UK fan living in Knoxville:

@coreyjohnson7393
3 hours ago
I don’t think we change - maybe some strategy needs to change…but CAL does so much for UK…the players, fans, and the community. I think he can turn it around. Bad slump and it sucks - but as a UK fan in Knoxville….firing coaches doesn’t just fix all the problems

Someone making a salient point about our #2 ranked recruiting class:

@donzsky4432
15 hours ago
if Coach Cal is fired i guess we also expect a mass exodus of recruits for our 2025 season

I'll guarantee you there's not a single young man on our roster that agrees with most of the sentiments expressed here by wishy washy UK fans. Our youngsters know that their coach had them primed for a deep run but they choked on their own putrid vomit . Guarantee that are 100% behind their coach. They know they are the reason for the failure, not the coach. Amazing that kids are often smarter than grown ass adults when it comes to simple logic. UK "fans", if that's what you call them are emotional basketcases.

Reunite Cal with Kenny Payne, convince a good number of these kids, including Reed, that they are not ready for professional ball, and run this thing back again, along with our top-ranked recruiting class , and we'll have a MUCH better chance at a Final Four than what you wishy washy fans are proposing. The cupboard will be bare next year if you people get what you think you want.
(03-24-2024, 11:10 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: From an observer of KSR's Sources Say podcast:

@BS-dq1kz
7 hours ago
I think Cal is a great coach and I’m proud of him and the team! I do hate the One and Done but that had nothing to do with this loss. The boys choked and that isn’t Cals fault. They’re young!
I hope Cal stays!

Edit: I am sick of wishy washy Ky fans. I’ve seen it since I was a kid. Now I’m 42 and nothing has changed. Stop saying you “Bleed Blue” when you can’t hang when the goin gets tough

@coreyjohnson7393
3 hours ago
I don’t think we change - maybe some strategy needs to change…but CAL does so much for UK…the players, fans, and the community. I think he can turn it around. Bad slump and it sucks - but as a UK fan in Knoxville….firing coaches doesn’t just fix all the problems

Someone  making a salient point about our #2 ranked recruiting class:

@donzsky4432
15 hours ago
if Coach Cal is fired i guess we also expect a mass exodus of recruits for our 2025 season

I'll guarantee you there's not a single young man on our roster that agrees with most of the sentiments  expressed here by wishy washy UK fans. Our youngsters know that their coach had them primed for a deep run but they choked on their own putrid vomit . Guarantee that are 100% behind their coach. They know they are the reason for the failure, not the coach. Amazing that kids are often smarter than grown ass adults when it comes to simple logic. UK "fans", if that's what you call them are emotional basketcases.

Reunite Cal with Kenny Payne, convince a good number of these kids, including Reed, that they are not ready for professional ball, and run this thing back again, along with our top-ranked recruiting class , and we'll have a MUCH better chance at a Final Four than what you wishy washy fans are proposing. The cupboard will be bare next year if you people get what you think you want.

So this guy is fine with 1 NCAA Tournament win since 2019? He's fine with not winning SEC Tournaments? He's fine with Cal even saying he's not worried about BBN, winning titles or UK being the gold standard of college basketball and that he's more worried about getting players to the NBA then he is coaching UK?

The tough has been here since 2016 and nothing is gonna change, every year we hear "This is the best recruiting class Cal has had since he's been at UK" and what happens every year? They choke. 

If he's sick of wishy washy fans then he can go explain this to the Craft family because THEY ARE backing the buyout if Barnhart choses to go that way.
(03-24-2024, 11:10 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: From an observer of KSR's Sources Say podcast:

@BS-dq1kz
7 hours ago
I hope Cal stays!

@coreyjohnson7393
3 hours ago

Someone  making a salient point about our #2 ranked recruiting class:

@donzsky4432
15 hours ago

I'll guarantee you there's not a single young man on our roster that agrees with most of the sentiments  expressed here by wishy washy UK fans. Our youngsters know that their coach had them primed for a deep run but they choked on their own putrid vomit . Guarantee that are 100% behind their coach. They know they are the reason for the failure, not the coach. Amazing that kids are often smarter than grown ass adults when it comes to simple logic. UK "fans", if that's what you call them are emotional basketcases.

REAL Kentucky fans are sick of Calapari brown nosers that accept mediocrity.
[-] The following 2 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • insideinfo, jetpilot
People saying we better keep Cal or things might get worse will probably be the dumbest people you encounter in 2024.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • insideinfo
(03-24-2024, 01:29 PM)jetpilot Wrote: People saying we better keep Cal or things might get worse will probably be the dumbest people you encounter in 2024.

Things will MOST DEFINITELY get worse, at least in the immediate time frame. We have the #2 class in the nation coming in and possibly a few guys from this year who might stick around if Cal does. The cupboard is bare if Cal goes. To think otherwise is dumb, even for team MAGA Cal haters.
Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays
·
2h
Debating the brainwashed is impossible.
(03-24-2024, 01:34 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(03-24-2024, 01:29 PM)jetpilot Wrote: People saying we better keep Cal or things might get worse will probably be the dumbest people you encounter in 2024.

Things will MOST DEFINITELY get worse, at least in the immediate time frame. We have the #2 class in the nation coming in and possibly a few guys from this year who might stick around if Cal does. The cupboard is bare if Cal goes. To think otherwise is dumb, even for team MAGA Cal haters.

This is what mental illness looks like.
If Cal is done at UK I just hope Peal is not on the list. Maybe I am one of the minorities of this but that is a BIG NO for me. Just not a fan of his.

Jesus 2024.
(03-24-2024, 02:19 PM)Bluecat Wrote: If Cal is done at UK I just hope Peal is not on the list. Maybe I am one of the minorities of this but that is a BIG NO for me. Just not a fan of his.

He's a better coach, but a low rate character.. lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Bluecat
(03-24-2024, 01:36 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

I couldn't agree more. It's the sickest cult of people I've witnessed in over 50 years. Just a sick, sick bunch of democracy haters, especially the evangelical wing of the cult. Read the  book by life-long evangelical, Tim Alberta,  and what the MAGA evangelicals did and said to him at the funeral of his father. Truly frightening and sick people. 

Speaking of someone who is not frightening, nor sick, I hope UK does the right thing for the basketball team next season and brings back John Legend and  gives  the guys who return and the guys who are coming in a chance to make things right. Without Cal, there will be a mass exodus of talent and a battle with Vandy for the SEC bottom. Are you folks ready to be bottom feeding?
(03-24-2024, 03:38 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(03-24-2024, 02:19 PM)Bluecat Wrote: If Cal is done at UK I just hope Peal is not on the list. Maybe I am one of the minorities of this but that is a BIG NO for me. Just not a fan of his.

He's a better coach, but a low rate character.. lol
I agree. I think the coaching would definitely be better. It is the character part that gets me lol. Of course I could try and get over it if we win. Regardless of the coach I am still UK through and through.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bluecat's post:
  • pjdoug
(03-24-2024, 05:17 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(03-24-2024, 01:36 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

I couldn't agree more. It's the sickest cult of people I've witnessed in over 50 years. Just a sick, sick bunch of democracy haters, especially the evangelical wing of the cult. Read the  book by life-long evangelical, Tim Alberta,  and what the MAGA evangelicals did and said to him at the funeral of his father. Truly frightening and sick people. 

Speaking of someone who is not frightening, nor sick, I hope UK does the right thing for the basketball team next season and brings back John Legend and  gives  the guys who return and the guys who are coming in a chance to make things right. Without Cal, there will be a mass exodus of talent and a battle with Vandy for the SEC bottom. Are you folks ready to be bottom feeding?

Talent is a waste with no coach. Same way Corbin wastes all the Whitley County talent.