Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lyon Co 58 Great Crossing 49 (KHSAA Sweet 16 ®)
wow, great game by Lyon co.. Takes down GC 58-49
What a game! I was way off by saying Perry had to have 50 for them to win. He has a very strategic 24 and they still won because the guys around him also played very well.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Glad to see this. Lots of people especially me were wrong about Lyon County. They are as good as advertised.
Lyon county’s ability to within GC length and pressure was huge. GC struggled to force turnovers when they had to have them.
(03-23-2024, 02:19 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Glad to see this. Lots of people especially me were wrong about Lyon County. They are as good as advertised.

Lyon County looked much better in their regional tournament games than they looked in what I'd seen from them in the state tournament coming into today.
(03-23-2024, 01:46 PM)Blacksmith Wrote: wow, great game by Lyon co.. Takes down GC 58-49
This is a upset to some but I said on this forum earlier this week that I seen Great Crossing play multiple times and they are a good team just not great, down year  in the 11th region and the entire state in my opinion. They just have a skilled 7 footer that erased mistakes. Which I think he will take the prep route next year if wants to get better. Congratulations to Lyon Co.