Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County vs. Lyons County (Sweet 16 State Champioshnip)
2nd Q 1:47

Lyon County 36
Harlan County 27

Perry has 19 points already and is hitting 3's from a foot past the logo
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Halftime

Lyon County 36
Harlan County 30

Huff hits a big 3 to end the 1st half. Noah is going to have to have a big 2nd half to win it for Harlan.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
36-30 at the half both teams combined to make 14 three's in the half.
A game of threes
Kyle adjusted out of some of the looks that were giving up the threes from the left wing off of one pass.
No legs on either side
#BBFL
3rd Q 4:33 TO

Lyon Co 40
Harlan Co 35

TO Harlan
#BBFL
Napier 5 straight points to tie it 40-40
#BBFL
Damn what a game. Epic Sweet 16
End of 4th Q

Lyon County 45
Harlan County 45
#BBFL
Harlan County is still giving up a lot of rebounds in the 2nd half.
4th Q 2:05

Lyon County 60
Harlan County 55
#BBFL
High school basketball needs a shot clock
[-] The following 1 user Likes RunItUpTheGut's post:
  • Cactus Jack
(03-23-2024, 09:52 PM)RunItUpTheGut Wrote: High school basketball needs a shot clock

Seeing stall ball at this level, especially when two smaller schools are playing one another, is just excruciating to watch.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cactus Jack's post:
  • RunItUpTheGut
Yeah, this one has been pretty boring the second half.
#BBFL
It’s four corners, draw out the defenders and drive.

The absolute worst kind of basketball
(03-23-2024, 09:56 PM)RunItUpTheGut Wrote: It’s four corners, draw out the defenders and drive.

The absolute worst kind of basketball

Dean Smith and Ray Mears will haunt you in your sleep tonight.
Lyon County 65
Harlan County 58

Final
#BBFL
HC only two free throws
Amazing game with the states best on the big stage. Trent is real deal hope he decommits and comes to UK
(03-24-2024, 02:45 PM)KyGymRat Wrote: Amazing game with the states best on the big stage. Trent is real deal hope he decommits and comes to UK
Be hard to come to uk with no offer from them.
He will do better at SC unless UK gets a new coach.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DukeBoy's post:
  • SpaceMountain19