Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dusty May Named Michigan Head Coach
Welp. There goes that.

To be clear: I was hoping that Michigan would throw some money at Calipari and solve this mess for us. Instead, they go for Dusty May, who had a run to the finals last season and lost in the round of 64 this season.
I think it's a good hire for Michigan
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(03-24-2024, 12:15 AM)Spud6 Wrote: I think it's a good hire for Michigan

I don't mind the hire so much as I wonder if we would even be having this conversation if his team doesn't hit a last second shot in the first round against Memphis last season.

Very strange how a small break like that can have such huge reverberations throughout the game.
(03-24-2024, 12:58 AM)Cactus Jack Wrote:

I don't mind the hire so much as I wonder if we would even be having this conversation if his team doesn't hit a last second shot in the first round against Memphis last season.

Very strange how a small break like that can have such huge reverberations throughout the game.

Kinda life life, isn't it? The difference between zigging versus zagging can change the course of many events.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Cactus Jack
(03-24-2024, 01:05 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(03-24-2024, 12:58 AM)Cactus Jack Wrote:

Kinda life life, isn't it? The difference between zigging versus zagging can change the course of many events.
Good God people do you think Michigan hired him because of one shot? Please make it stop.
(03-24-2024, 01:10 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Good God people do you think Michigan hired him because of one shot? Please make it stop.

I don't think they hired him because of one shot. I think they hired him because of his run to the finals. His run to the finals gets stopped before it even begins if not for that shot.
(03-24-2024, 01:27 AM)Cactus Jack Wrote:
(03-24-2024, 01:10 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Good God people do you think Michigan hired him because of one shot? Please make it stop.

I don't think they hired him because of one shot. I think they hired him because of his run to the finals. His run to the finals gets stopped before it even begins if not for that shot.

*if

You think Michigan analyzed the *ifs? I do. 50 *ifs and Calipari may have won something in the last 5 years. *ifs
Don't believe anything the what iffers say