Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alabama 89 Clemson 82 (Elite 8)
Alabama goes to the Final 4 for the first time in school history
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Fingers crossed that they can beat UConn. Doesn't look likely, but they do have a lot of length at some positions. Hoping that they can get hot and at least make it interesting.
(03-31-2024, 12:18 AM)Cactus Jack Wrote: Fingers crossed that they can beat UConn. Doesn't look likely, but they do have a lot of length at some positions. Hoping that they can get hot and at least make it interesting.

They’ll have to make 15+ threes
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(03-31-2024, 12:10 AM)Spud6 Wrote: Alabama goes to the Final 4 for the first time in school history

Remind me , Spud, isn't that the team we led 101-65 a few weeks ago  and isn't that orange team that plays tomorrow the same team we led 84-73 with :55 seconds remaining?
Why yes it is!!!

Great example of inconsistency from the coaching level.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • jetpilot
(03-31-2024, 10:05 AM)Granny Bear Wrote: Why yes it is!!!

Could be some inconsistency from some players, too. Seems like I recall, Kid Sheppard didn't act like he was scared too death to shoot the ball in those games.
(03-31-2024, 10:05 AM)Granny Bear Wrote: Why yes it is!!!

While our coach claimed our team was "built for March" and embarrassed himself and us, Alabama and Tennessee are thriving in March.