Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iowa vs. LSU II
Who is more ready for the rematch of last year's Women's Final than any of the remainder of the men's games?
This guy! I’ve been following the drama for this rematch all year. Hope Clark goes for 50
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I'm here for it, I'm all for LSU. Embrace the hate.
The women’s game is actually more interesting than the men right now. And besides the great on the court drama, can’t wait to see what outrageous outfit Mulkey pulls out of the old closet for this one!?
I've loved Kim Mulkey ever since she was a player. At 5' nothing, she would fly down the court with 3 feet of braided pig tails flying horizontally behind her. And her outfits are NOT outrageous!! They are drop dead gorgeous and represent the Madi Gras in a superb way.

Go LSU!!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • Old School Hound
(03-31-2024, 01:12 AM)Cactus Jack Wrote: I'm here for it, I'm all for LSU. Embrace the hate.

Don't go full Jetpilot on us, Mick.  lol   

Hope Clark hits triple digits.

Whenever Cal does decide to move on, would anyone , other than me, consider giving Kim Mulkey an interview if she had interest? The woman can flat out coach.

(03-31-2024, 10:03 AM)Granny Bear Wrote: I've loved Kim Mulkey ever since she was a player.  At 5' nothing, she would fly down the court with 3 feet of braided pig tails flying horizontally behind her.  And her outfits are NOT outrageous!!  They are drop dead gorgeous and represent the Madi Gras in a superb way.

Go LSU!!!!

I agree with all you said about Kim. I'll probably root for Iowa but I love Kim Mulkey. Always have. Granny, I'm guessing that Mulkey was your kinda player. She was fun to watch!!! And still is!!! Also agree with you about her outfits. I love them!!!
I didn’t say I didn’t like them, it just seems like Porter Wagoner left her all of his suits behind when he passed away. And I’m in the LSU camp on this one too. I respect the hell out of Clark’s ability, but for some reason I just can’t warm up to her all that much.
Well, I know absolutely nothing about Clark. But I get a very off putting vibe from her. I've seen an arrogancy in her that I really don't like. Of course, if I were her, I'd be arrogant too. Wink

The thing I respect about Mulkey is that she is who she is. No apologies. She loves her Louisiana state and makes no excuses for it. THAT'S why I like her ostrich feathers and sequins.
(03-31-2024, 03:48 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: Well, I know absolutely nothing about Clark.  But I get a very off putting vibe from her.  I've seen an arrogancy in her that I really don't like.  Of course, if I were her, I'd be arrogant too.  Wink

The thing I respect about Mulkey is that she is who she is.  No apologies.  She loves her Louisiana state and makes no excuses for it.  THAT'S why I like her ostrich feathers and sequins.

Clark is the first woman player I enjoy watching. I like the way she involves her teammates and not just a scorer. 
I dislike Angel Reese for the same reason you don't like Caitlin Clark. I can't the arrogance she shows.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]