•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you listening to right now?
12 Stones - Lie To Me Acoustic
I am listening to your Duran Duran tribute song on your myspace TidesHoss32 LOL!!!
Teardrops On my Guitar-Taylor Swift
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I am listening to your Duran Duran tribute song on your myspace TidesHoss32 LOL!!!
man that would be red..and you know that I'd eventually find out your password and change yours too, lol..I thought that WHAM was a nice touch to your pageSmile
Paranoid by Black Sabbath.
Midee1 Wrote:Tran Siberian Orchestra- Wizards of winter.

What genre would that be included in?
torQQue Wrote:What genre would that be included in?

I don't know if it is Christmas music or orchestra or classical but it is AWESOME!
Just Got My Report Card Back-Soulja Boy....its so funny!!!
Bob Seger- Roll Me Away
ZZ Top - "Tush"
103.1 THE MIX...Listening @ work
Becoming the Archetype - No fall too far
Hungerstrike- Temple of the Dog
This Christmas-Chris Brown
Godfather Theme- Guns N Roses
bluegrassballa Wrote:Just Got My Report Card Back-Soulja Boy....its so funny!!!

That is a funny song...lol
Linkin Park--Shadow of the day and Faint
Haste the day - Stiches

love this band. One of the best christian metal bands around
Chris Knight - "Enough Rope"
Im watching the hottest video of all time, "Theres no Limit" from Deana Carter...**** this girl is smokin..
Brand New- Sic Transit Gloria...Glory Fades
Nightwish- Dark Passion Play
The head chick can really sing. Music has a heavy metal feel. That is way I think it is very interesting. Its like blending opera with metal.
Wuzza Bear Wrote:Brand New- Sic Transit Gloria...Glory Fades

Wow, it's been forever since I've heard that song.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"California" - theme from The O.C.

I'm watchin my complete series box set I got for christmas, lol. I'm on disk 6 already.
Halfway to Hazard I've just started listening to these guys in the last couple of days and they are great. And E. Ky. boys at that!
Redneck Wrote:"California" - theme from The O.C.

I'm watchin my complete series box set I got for christmas, lol. I'm on disk 6 already.

The O.C. was a good show. My girlfriend made me watch it a while back and I started to like it. I ended up watching them all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Nightwish- Dark Passion Play
The head chick can really sing. Music has a heavy metal feel. That is way I think it is very interesting. Its like blending opera with metal.

I like a lot of Nightwish's music. You described their sound very well, it's really unique.

I like the new lead singer, Anette Olzon, better then their former lead singer, and she looks better too, so thats just a plus.
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:Haste the day - Stiches

love this band. One of the best christian metal bands around

I agree, As I Lay Dying and Haste The Day are two really good Christian metal bands. I was lucky enough to see both at Ichthus a few years ago.

The Showdown is also a good band that I actually opened for one time. About a year after we opened for them they were on tour with Relient K.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:The O.C. was a good show. My girlfriend made me watch it a while back and I started to like it. I ended up watching them all.

I love it man. I finished season 1 lastnight, gettin ready to start seaosn 2.
Clay Walker - "Fall"
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next