•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you listening to right now?
a boy brushed red - Underoath
Beyond Reality Radio with Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SVcatfan Wrote:Won't Go Home Without You - Maroon 5
Awesome song.
Last song I listened to was Jamerson on youtube doing some Chris Knight, Sorryville. Everyone, check him out on youtube. He does Car Song from John Mayer....Sings and plays Curtis Lowe, and does all 3 VERY GOOD! I am a fan, lol! Thanks Redneck for telling me about him playing live because I wanna check it out!
Sorry, forgot to tell you tha tyou will need to type in Nick Jamerson on Youtube, lol!
Hinder
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:a boy brushed red - Underoath

Sick song.

The Early November- Mountain Range In My Living Room
Two Daughters And A Beautiful Wife by the Drive-By Truckers, awesome song and awesome band.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Last song I listened to was Jamerson on youtube doing some Chris Knight, Sorryville. Everyone, check him out on youtube. He does Car Song from John Mayer....Sings and plays Curtis Lowe, and does all 3 VERY GOOD! I am a fan, lol! Thanks Redneck for telling me about him playing live because I wanna check it out!

No prob man. IDK if you'll get to see him live now, I reckon Champs went outta business. We play all the time up at our buddy's apartment though, you and TH will have to run down one weekend and drink a few with us.
Southern Storm - "If You Wanna Get To Heaven, You Gotta Raise A Little ****"
the letter- Alexic
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Corey Smith- Every Dawg
Redneck Wrote:No prob man. IDK if you'll get to see him live now, I reckon Champs went outta business. We play all the time up at our buddy's apartment though, you and TH will have to run down one weekend and drink a few with us.
Sounds like a date, lol...If we can get TH32 to take a day off, lol..
Wuzza Bear Wrote:Sick song.

The Early November- Mountain Range In My Living Room

Whats some good songs by "The Early November", Ive got a couple songs from them "no good at saying goodbye" and "Ever so sweet". I like those, just don't know what else is good from them.

And im listening to Godspeed - Anberlin
Poison in my veins - Bayside
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Sounds like a date, lol...If we can get TH32 to take a day off, lol..

TH likes that money...
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:Poison in my veins - Bayside

Some good songs by TEN are..

Something That Produces Results
Every Nights Another Story
I Want To Hear You Sad
Baby Blue

Loads more but can't list them all.

Did you know they split up? The lead singer has a new band though, they're decent.
Wuzza Bear Wrote:Some good songs by TEN are..

Something That Produces Results
Every Nights Another Story
I Want To Hear You Sad
Baby Blue

Loads more but can't list them all.

Did you know they split up? The lead singer has a new band though, they're decent.

Nope, I had no idea. Thats sucks, I really liked their music.

Whats the name of the new lead singers band?
Heaven by Warrant
Sky Is The Limit- Lil Wayne
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Last song I listened to was Jamerson on youtube doing some Chris Knight, Sorryville. Everyone, check him out on youtube. He does Car Song from John Mayer....Sings and plays Curtis Lowe, and does all 3 VERY GOOD! I am a fan, lol! Thanks Redneck for telling me about him playing live because I wanna check it out!

haha Playboy, The Car Song is one of Mr. Jamerson's originals.
My teacher talk...lol
The Today Show
Eric Clapton - "Wonderful Tonight"
Eddie Rabbitt- Drivin My Life Away
Willie Nelson - 7 Spanish Angels
Megan - Bayside
Smashing Pumpkins-Bullet with Butterfly wings
Led Zepplin - "Stairway To Heaven"
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next