Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UConn 80 USC 73 (Women's Elite Eight)
Final.

Didn't get to catch tons of this one but know that there was some controversy with the court coming in. Don't know how the three point lines ended up being different distances, but it happened. The court was repainted prior to this one, but still looked a bit wonky. 

Paige Bueckers led the Huskies with 28. JuJu Watkins led the Trojans with 29.

UConn and Iowa square off in the Final Four on Friday at approximately 8 pm. They'll tip from Cleveland shortly after the South Carolina/North Carolina State semi.
Iowa vs. undefeated South Carolina in the championship game would just be epic. Hope that’s how it goes.
Girls basketball has some absolute stars and household name type player. The girl from USC, Reese and Johnson at LSU, Clark from Iowa and then Buekers from UCONN.

It's been fun to follow this NCAA tourney and that's something I've never done.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(04-02-2024, 09:24 AM)Spud6 Wrote: Girls basketball has some absolute stars and household name type player. The girl from USC, Reese and Johnson at LSU, Clark from Iowa and then Buekers from UCONN.

It's been fun to follow this NCAA tourney and that's something I've never done.

More fun and better played ball, for the most part.