Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
14th region transfers
(05-14-2024, 11:01 PM)P. Fanning Wrote: Knott County Sports Plex basketball is just like summer ball. A big bunch of nothing.
I think the takeaway from BBW is Flinchum has apparently gone from Wolfe to Montgomery. Big loss for Wolfe and 14th region. Kid is as good of an outside shooter as I’ve seen in maybe ever. Wishing him luck and who knows? He stayed one day at Powell last year I think.
I’m told the Kilburn kid is in WV somewhere, I pretty sure Flinchem and Kilburn are brothers
(Yesterday, 01:45 PM)FloydCountySuperstar Wrote: I’m told the Kilburn kid is in WV somewhere, I pretty sure Flinchem and Kilburn are brothers
Step bros I guess
I've not heard he's in WV jet keeps saying he is staying at leslie but who knows. Flinchum lives with his dad an I don't see them going to WV if he lived with his step family we would have got him at hazard but there's issues there from what I've been told an that's part of why pcc or hazard was never in the cards for him. I wish him well but I sure hate to see him go I've loved watching the kid play he's a great player an seems like a good kid from what I've seen I'll keep up with his career through his dad's facebook wishing him all the success in the world wherever he lands
Kilburn going no where
(05-14-2024, 10:36 PM)Bigbluewarehouse Wrote: I just left the knott sports plex and I learned 3 things tonight 1. Flinchum was not playing with the wolves an the team looked lost and extremely weak when I left they were barely beating leslie which doesn't bode well for next year. 2 I over head a woman talking at the game say that flinchum is no longer at wolfe co an isn't going to school there an since she was a parent it's for sure he is gone fairly certain with other stuff I've heard it's Montgomery wolfe really screwed up they will be lucky to win 5 games and 3. future NBA all star noah kilburn was not playing with leslie county tonight I was hoping to see him put on the show jet says he can but he wasn't there! Main reason I went was cause I wanted to see flinchum put it all over kilburn so we could hush jet up guess we will never see that match up but I can still watch the bulldogs an bobcats an plenty of others show him how it's done
I thought Flinchums dad was coaching Wolfe County at the sports plex?