Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reed Sheppard and Rob Dillingham Receive More Awards
These two keep piling up honors for their freshman year at Kentucky 

Reed Sheppard has been named NABC National Freshman of the Year

Rob Dillingham received the Andy Katz's Freshman of the Year
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(04-02-2024, 04:14 PM)Spud6 Wrote: These two keep piling up honors for their freshman year at Kentucky 

I bet London's Wunderkind would give back that FOTY award if he could take back that stinker that precipitated our season's end.

Did Cal get any National COTY votes?
(04-02-2024, 07:18 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(04-02-2024, 04:14 PM)Spud6 Wrote: These two keep piling up honors for their freshman year at Kentucky 

I bet London's Wunderkind would give back that FOTY award if he could take back that stinker that precipitated our season's end.

Cal got WCOTY award
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(04-02-2024, 07:31 PM)Spud6 Wrote:

Cal got WCOTY award

That award is sponsored by Jetpilot, RIUYG, Rookie, Spud, Cactus Jack, and Granny Bear.
(04-02-2024, 11:56 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(04-02-2024, 07:31 PM)Spud6 Wrote:

Cal got WCOTY award

That award is sponsored by Jetpilot, RIUYG, Rookie, Spud, Cactus Jack, and Granny Bear.
This award is presented by these fine folks each year to the coach who has 1 NCAA tournament win or fewer over the previous 4 years with the most talent.
Worst Coach Of The Year?
[-] The following 2 users Like Granny Bear's post:
  • jetpilot, Spud6