Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Newsome stay at Martin County
Hearing some talk through the grapevine. What’s the word?
Why not ask those through the grapevine what the word is, if you catch my drift.
What's the talks you are hearing and where would she go?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Newsome is Martin County. She isn’t leaving
I heard she’s going to Paintsville……. Needed some things from Walmart
(04-03-2024, 08:49 PM)IntheZone Wrote: I heard she’s going to Paintsville……. Needed some things from Walmart
According to similar forums…. Everyone is going to Paintsville, so Walmart must be a hit there.
(04-04-2024, 12:00 AM)Jackrabbit Wrote:
(04-03-2024, 08:49 PM)IntheZone Wrote: I heard she’s going to Paintsville……. Needed some things from Walmart
According to similar forums…. Everyone is going to Paintsville, so Walmart must be a hit there.

Not a fan of the Walmart in Paintsville personally. That hill and the red light gets congested. Be interesting what they do when they build the new Johnson Central high school on the hill behind the Walmart.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL