Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Edwards Announces He's Entering The NBA Draft
We all saw this one coming

Thumbnail(s)

If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Barely got to know ya, Justin...
(04-04-2024, 10:34 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Barely got to know ya, Justin...

As a 90's baby one and done's are all I've ever known as a Kentucky fan. Darius Miller and Willy Cauley-Stein seem like grandpas to me.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(04-04-2024, 10:39 PM)Spud6 Wrote:

As a 90's baby one and done's are all I've ever known as a Kentucky fan. Darius Miller and Willy Cauley-Stein seem like grandpas to me.

Wow, you're young. I had you pegged as older. You're a good poster.  As a 60's baby, I can remember the days when freshmen didn't play varsity. Yep, I'm old.
(04-04-2024, 10:44 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(04-04-2024, 10:39 PM)Spud6 Wrote:

Wow, you're young. I had you pegged as older. You're a good poster.  As a 60's baby, I can remember the days when freshmen didn't play varsity. Yep, I'm older.

I get that a lot
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Old School Hound