Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Carolina 87 Iowa 75
Congratulations Gamecocks!!

What a game!!  Caitlyn Clark's last collegiate basketball game.
I thought this game was going to be played on Tuesday. LOL!!! Oh well.
Granny Bear, it's your fault I missed the game. You should have told me. You know I have issues. As you once stated: "You have to overlook Westie. He does the best with what he has to work with".
I'm sorry!!!

Hey Westy.....tomorrow night is the finals for the men's team!
Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Granny Bear's post:
  • jetpilot, Westside
They played this game during the day? guess thats why I cant find it on. How stupid.
Caitlin Clark started out the first quarter with 18 and then went pretty much dead cold the rest of the way. It would have been awesome to see her hang 50 but South Carolina is very good
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Glad South Carolina won. Also glad women's basketball is getting more attention and hopefully they'll get a share of tournament revenue soon.
I have been more interested in the women's tournament games this season than the men's. Lot of great storylines with these gals. Anyone with similar feelings?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Spud6
I agree!! (Can't believe I'm saying this)

Most people discounted South Carolina because of Iowa's talent, but SC was undefeated for the entire season, and was more than worthy of this match up, IMO.

SC's coach couldn't give an exit interview because she was so emotional. I expected some snarky comments about that, but I loved it!! Shows just how much she cares about her team.