Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson Holliday
Thoughts on Holliday as a prospect and a potential generational talent?

He was called up by the Orioles earlier and should be debuting tonight.
I am excited to see what he does at the big league level. He seems to be able to do it all. He is hitting for average, power, and he can steal bases. I hope he does well then in a few seasons jumps over to the Yankees as a free agents.

On a side note the Orioles farm system is tearing it up. The future looks very bright for them.
He went hitless tonight with two strikeouts but did have a RBI on a fielders choice
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
He is now batting .037. I wonder if he is going to be sent back down to the minors?
Probably gets more time to work through it considering what they've invested in him and how things may affect his confidence in the big picture, but it's probably something that may soon be on the table if it isn't already.
Lowest OBP and BA of any first round pick since 1990
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Well, he has been sent back down to the minors. Hopefully, he can regroup.