Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts On Aaron Judge Ejection?
Aaron Judge was ejected for "arguing" a 3rd strike call.  What are your thoughts on this?  The link to the video is below.

I think the ump made a poor call twice in this instance.  The pitch was a ball, and Judge should not have been ejected.  Judge was walking away and hardly said anything.
The umpire was being very petty. I agree that was a bad call on the pitch.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jarons's post:
  • Westside
Soft is the only way to describe this one. Same thing happened in the Timberwolves/Nuggets series when they T'd Ant up. It was so soft.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Eh... I can see why it was called a strike. I can see why someone would be tossed for arguing (sans the part where he's walking away). I can really see why someone who paid to see Aaron Judge would be pissed at that, especially if it were earlier in the game.

It was less than two weeks ago that Bret Boone was ejected really early because an ump mistook a fan's yelling for him. Wondering if this was some blowback or there's some kind of history that we aren't really aware of, because that's a quick hook for a star.
Ump clearly tells Judge to walk away. As he is walking Judge opens his mouth, that will get you run every time in that instance.

Judge should be sponsored by pampers, heck corporate sponsor for the Yankees for that matter.
MLB has an umpire problem and leadership that doesn't give a damn.

Robo umps, please !!! And this is coming from Mr. Old School.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Westside