Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky Names Mark Pope New Head Coach
(04-14-2024, 08:59 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(04-14-2024, 08:27 PM)jetpilot Wrote: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad the fanbase won't tolerate 1 NCAA tournament win in 4 years with losses to St. Peters an Oakland.

This one's for you OSH!!!

Oscar Combs
@wildcatnews
·
58m
Thank you
@CoachMarkPope
for shout out. So excited you are leading
@KentuckyMBB
. Such a breath of fresh air with enthusiasm & positivity going forward. My fondest memory of 1996 was not FF, but you and
@JeffSheppard15
spending time with youth groups at local churches. Love you.

Fans want wins not church youth groups. Besides , 95% of BBN thinks Mormonism is a cult.  Just coach, Mark!  Kids don't need to her about planet Kolob.

I liked Pope's opening day.  Still the slobbering over Mitch will be regrettable when all is said and done. Mitch has been named in a lawsuit that alleges sexual assaults including rape by the former swimming coach and claiming the school “purposefully” disregarded multiple credible reports of inappropriate sexual relationships.  Church people like Mitch never cease to amaze with their sleazy hypocrisy. Hopefully, Mitch is gone long before the fanbase runs off Pope.

95%+ of the fanbase are Christians and you have no idea what they think. You thought everyone wanted to keep Cal around after yet another humiliating year. And you said Cal's job was to make his players rich and be an ambassador for the university. Now it's all about about wins? You don't know whether to sh!t or go blind lol.

I can literally see your eyeballs spinning and bubbles popping over your head while you type your hateful spew. It's beautiful.
(04-14-2024, 07:56 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: The one thing that I didn't like was Coach P's fawning all over the slimeball AD. I thought they were gonna have to get a room.

I'm just glad Pastor Drew decided to stay in town with the Branch Davidians. Talk about a snoozefest if Drew had gotten off that bus today. At least Mark has a personality.  I hope the nutty fanbase doesn't eat him alive like it would have Pastor Drew.

I'm a big Jeffereson Starship fan. I liked the "Find Your Way Back" touch.  "Winds of Change" would work, as well.

(04-14-2024, 06:50 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: Well, I'm VERY impressed with Pope's first media pressor!!
Rupp was packed, and with an estimated 5,000 waiting outside.  Looks like he's going to begin with a lot of support.

BBN will be behind him big time...UNTIL  the first loss. Then they'll be calling him "ass."   Impossible to please these nuts. When the Cats slide to 13-9 and fall by 16 to Nate's Tide,  the bigots will come out of the woodwork. I hope Mark is a big enough man to handle this dysfunctional fanbase.

He loves this fanbase..
(04-15-2024, 03:04 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(04-14-2024, 07:56 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: The one thing that I didn't like was Coach P's fawning all over the slimeball AD. I thought they were gonna have to get a room.

I'm just glad Pastor Drew decided to stay in town with the Branch Davidians. Talk about a snoozefest if Drew had gotten off that bus today. At least Mark has a personality.  I hope the nutty fanbase doesn't eat him alive like it would have Pastor Drew.

I'm a big Jeffereson Starship fan. I liked the "Find Your Way Back" touch.  "Winds of Change" would work, as well.

(04-14-2024, 06:50 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: Well, I'm VERY impressed with Pope's first media pressor!!
Rupp was packed, and with an estimated 5,000 waiting outside.  Looks like he's going to begin with a lot of support.

BBN will be behind him big time...UNTIL  the first loss. Then they'll be calling him "ass."   Impossible to please these nuts. When the Cats slide to 13-9 and fall by 16 to Nate's Tide,  the bigots will come out of the woodwork. I hope Mark is a big enough man to handle this dysfunctional fanbase.

He loves this fanbase..

Yes, but the fanbase will only love him as long as he wins.  Lose and it will get nasty. It got so nasty with Tubby and the racial slurs and threats that he had to get out of Dodge in a hurry. It was getting really bad with Cal. Ellen was gonna be attacked by someone with a hammer if he had stayed much longer. If he wins lots of titles, Mark will be fine. If he loses 12 to 15 games a year with no titles, he and his Mormon family will face an angry mob of BBN nuts. Let's hope it doesn't it like it did for Mark's hero, Joseph Smith , in Carthage, Illinois in 1844.
(04-15-2024, 06:12 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(04-15-2024, 03:04 PM)pjdoug Wrote:

He loves this fanbase..

Yes, but the fanbase will only love him as long as he wins.  Lose and it will get nasty. It got so nasty with Tubby and the racial slurs and threats that he had to get out of Dodge in a hurry. It was getting really bad with Cal. Ellen was gonna be attacked by someone with a hammer if he had stayed much longer. If he wins lots of titles, Mark will be fine. If he loses 12 to 15 games a year with no titles, he and his Mormon family will face an angry mob of BBN nuts. Let's hope it doesn't it like it did for Mark's hero, Joseph Smith , in Carthage, Illinois in 1844.

If he can't win he should go ahead and leave. Mediocrity is  not accepted.
Nutty enraged deranged guy comparing 2024 to 1844. Bat guano Loco.
(04-15-2024, 08:58 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Nutty enraged deranged guy comparing 2024 to 1844. Bat guano Loco.

I'm not in the least bit enraged. I don't get enraged over basketball games. Basketball is one of the least important things in the history of the world.  I do find standing in line for 6 hours to watch the press conference of a basketball coach nutty as hell. KY basketball fans have severe mental illness.
(04-15-2024, 10:01 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(04-15-2024, 08:58 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Nutty enraged deranged guy comparing 2024 to 1844. Bat guano Loco.

I'm not in the least bit enraged. I don't get enraged over basketball games. Basketball is one of the least important things in the history of the world.  I do find standing in line for 6 hours to watch the press conference of a basketball coach nutty as hell. KY basketball fans have severe mental illness.

Please. You are having a meltdown in the basketball threads for all to see. And I feel guilty but I'm enjoying it. Just kidding around, I'm not feeling guilty.
(04-15-2024, 10:08 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

Please. You are having a meltdown in the basketball threads for all to see. And I feel guilty but I'm enjoying it. Just kidding around, I'm not feeling guilty.
Nah, if they win or lose, I've moved on 5 minutes after a game is over. Basketball is pretty unimportant.
(04-15-2024, 10:08 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

LOL!
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • jetpilot
This staff may get interesting.
Could make other dominoes fall into place
(04-16-2024, 02:53 AM)RunItUpTheGut Wrote: This staff may get interesting.

Who are you thinking?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL

Give us some names Smile
(04-16-2024, 01:27 PM)pjdoug Wrote:

Give us some names Smile

I say start with three ex-cons who have committed felonies but have good basketball minds. ---  Richie Farmer, the disgraced former AG Commish , nepotistic thief ,  federal inmate #16226-032. Add Rajon Rondo(weapons, drugs, gf abuse, underage girls). Guys like Lebron and Kobe raved about his basketball intellect.  Throw in my guy, Rex Chapman( opioids, four felonies for theft over 15K, wrote a bestselling book, great liberal, social media warrior).  If you could get Coach Pervert to leave St John's for the Associate Coach position, I would add him , as well. Just be aware that if you eat at an Italian restaurant, Coach P(the original) might have left his DNA on the table the night before.  

Farmer, Rondo, Chapman , and Pitino for starters.    Others that would make for a nice reunion---  Antoine Walker( failure to pay gambling debts over 800K, felony bad checks) and Ron Mercer( assault at strip club, child support litigation).  We need some nasty to give a bit of an edge to  the staff of  the lily white  goody goody Mormon prodigal son.  Get it done- reunite these wayward ex-Cats. Just keep Donnie Osmond away from the basketball team.  We've gone from Jay Z and Drake to Donnie and Marie--- I'm convinced we are all just part of a simulation. Holy crap!!!
Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo!
(04-16-2024, 06:12 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo!

LOL

Seeing all those ex-cons being applauded at the presser reminded me just how little character matters to BBN.
(04-16-2024, 06:22 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(04-16-2024, 06:12 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo!

LOL

Seeing all those ex-cons being applauded at the presser reminded me  just how little character matters to BBN.
Nothing new. They hired Cal after two other schools got wrecked by the NCAA under his watch. Glad somebody appointed you character and morals czar on here. BAHAHAHAHA !!!!!
(04-16-2024, 05:51 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Give us some names Smile

I say start with three ex-cons who have committed felonies but have good basketball minds. ---  Richie Farmer, the disgraced former AG Commish , nepotistic thief ,  federal inmate #16226-032. Add Rajon Rondo(weapons, drugs, gf abuse, underage girls). Guys like Lebron and Kobe raved about his basketball intellect.  Throw in my guy, Rex Chapman( opioids, four felonies for theft over 15K, wrote a bestselling book, great liberal, social media warrior).  If you could get Coach Pervert to leave St John's for the Associate Coach position, I would add him , as well. Just be aware that if you eat at an Italian restaurant, Coach P(the original) might have left his DNA on the table the night before.  

Farmer, Rondo, Chapman , and Pitino for starters.    Others that would make for a nice reunion---  Antoine Walker( failure to pay gambling debts over 800K, felony bad checks) and Ron Mercer( assault at strip club, child support litigation).  We need some nasty to give a bit of an edge to  the staff of  the lily white  goody goody Mormon prodigal son.  Get it done- reunite these wayward ex-Cats. Just keep Donnie Osmond away from the basketball team.  We've gone from Jay Z and Drake to Donnie and Marie--- I'm convinced we are all just part of a simulation. Holy crap!!!

JGAY ZEE is a POS.

Give us some names Smile

Rex's felonies are fine because he's a liberal and he's your "guy" but everyone else's felonies are horrible. Typical brainwashed liberal hypocrisy on full display. Totally on brand. box of rocks=you=bag of hammers.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • pjdoug
(04-16-2024, 08:01 AM)Spud6 Wrote:

Who are you thinking?

Word around campus has heard several.

first off, and I think this may be public already but Antigua has yet to follow Cal. he has a 400K retention bonus if he stays and I think he’s pretty much told them he would if pope will have him.

Ive heard Jai Lucas thrown around as coming back. A lot of fans want Robic back since he’s good and doesn’t like Cal anymore because of that whole situation where he left. 

kenny Payne was a buzz today. Seriously. And then Ulis also hasn’t left just yet…

from my understanding the only real assistant that is already with cal and left here is chin Coleman and nobody wants chin.
(04-17-2024, 09:01 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

Give us some names Smile

JGAY ZEE is a POS.

Married to this lovely lady.  If that's  gay, I wish to hell I was gay.

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/image...k8dbD3XwFG]

(04-17-2024, 09:10 AM)jetpilot Wrote:

Give us some names Smile

Rex's felonies are fine because he's a liberal and he's your "guy" but everyone else's felonies are horrible. Typical brainwashed liberal hypocrisy on full display. Totally on brand. box of rocks=you=bag of hammers.

Neither Rex nor I are okay with his felonies. Never said I was okay with them. I said he's my guy because he's a flaming liberal. I like those.
(04-17-2024, 09:45 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Give us some names Smile

JGAY ZEE is a POS.

Give us some names Smile

Neither Rex nor I are okay with his felonies. Never said I was okay with them. I said he's my guy because he's a flaming liberal. I like those.
You called Richie "disgraced", "thief" and gave his inmate #. Then called Rex "great", a "warrior" and "your guy". Your mind has been stolen from you, and nobody with a functioning brain falls for any of your deranged BS for one second.
(04-17-2024, 10:23 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-16-2024, 01:27 PM)pjdoug Wrote: Give us some names Smile

JGAY ZEE is a POS.

You called Richie "disgraced", "thief" and gave his inmate #. Then called Rex "great", a "warrior" and "your guy". Your mind has been stolen from you, and nobody with a functioning brain falls for any of your deranged BS for one second.

Richie is a thief because he is a thief by nature. It's in his DNA.   Rex was a thief because of drugs. Drugs(and religion) makes people say and do downright bizarre things.  

Least accomplished coach that KY has ever hired? 

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/1l-EY54eQ...ture=share

Give us some names Smile

JGAY ZEE is a POS.

Give us some names Smile

Dude looks like a lady.
(04-17-2024, 11:39 PM)pjdoug Wrote:

JGAY ZEE is a POS.

Dude looks like a lady.
LOL   If she's a dude , I like dudes !  Yum.

Cuz,  JZee makes more in one week than you and I combined will make in our entire lifetimes. Plus, he sleeps with Beyonce and hangs with the HOF'er.  Let's face it, he has killed us when it comes to success in life.
(04-18-2024, 12:22 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(04-16-2024, 05:51 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I say start with three ex-cons who have committed felonies but have good basketball minds. ---  Richie Farmer, the disgraced former AG Commish , nepotistic thief ,  federal inmate #16226-032. Add Rajon Rondo(weapons, drugs, gf abuse, underage girls). Guys like Lebron and Kobe raved about his basketball intellect.  Throw in my guy, Rex Chapman( opioids, four felonies for theft over 15K, wrote a bestselling book, great liberal, social media warrior).  If you could get Coach Pervert to leave St John's for the Associate Coach position, I would add him , as well. Just be aware that if you eat at an Italian restaurant, Coach P(the original) might have left his DNA on the table the night before.  

JGAY ZEE is a POS.

(04-16-2024, 05:51 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I say start with three ex-cons who have committed felonies but have good basketball minds. ---  Richie Farmer, the disgraced former AG Commish , nepotistic thief ,  federal inmate #16226-032. Add Rajon Rondo(weapons, drugs, gf abuse, underage girls). Guys like Lebron and Kobe raved about his basketball intellect.  Throw in my guy, Rex Chapman( opioids, four felonies for theft over 15K, wrote a bestselling book, great liberal, social media warrior).  If you could get Coach Pervert to leave St John's for the Associate Coach position, I would add him , as well. Just be aware that if you eat at an Italian restaurant, Coach P(the original) might have left his DNA on the table the night before.  

Dude looks like a lady.

Cuz,  JZee makes more in one week than you and I combined will make in our entire lifetimes. Plus, he sleeps with Beyonce and hangs with the HOF'er.  Let's face it, he has killed us when it comes to success in life.

Beyonce is ugly inside and out and who in the hell wants to listen to run-out-of-town Calipari's sh!t. Jay Z can have all his money, doesn't faze me. He's still a POS and you can't polish a turd.
(04-17-2024, 11:06 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(04-17-2024, 10:23 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

JGAY ZEE is a POS.

Richie is a thief because he is a thief by nature. It's in his DNA.   Rex was a thief because of drugs. Drugs(and religion) makes people say and do downright bizarre things.  

Least accomplished coach that KY has ever hired? 

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/1l-EY54eQ...ture=share
BAHAHAHA!!! Republican is a born thief and liberal is a great guy with a great excuse. Nobody with an IQ above a potted plant believes your crazy crap for a second.

And religion if not hijacked (like your mind) will cause most decent people to obey God's laws and live a vastly better life than Godless people out there who have been tricked into believing we came from total nothingness that somehow magically "blew up." Then the good people get everlasting life which you don't believe in yet believe we came from complete nothingness and in a literal speck of a nanosecond in time we return to nothingness. Everything you have put your blind faith in is a farce on its face that has not one smidgen of proof in sCiEnCe (or common sense) to back it up.

If I'm ever feeling too tired to go to church I'm going to think of you and get my ass up and go. You are truly doing The Lord's work OSH.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • pjdoug

JGAY ZEE is a POS.

Dude looks like a lady.

I heard that J Sleeze and Beyondgay have been doing some bad things with a diddler or a puffer.
  • jetpilot

JGAY ZEE is a POS.

Dude looks like a lady.

For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
  • jetpilot
Hearing Baylor associate HC Alvin Brooks III, whose father was director of basketball ops at Kentucky under Billy Gillispie, could be a name to watch for Mark Pope’s staff. Brooks would be a big-time get for UK. In my opinion other than the connection to Billy G. lol