Good riddance
who going be on his staff at KC
Excellent hire!
(04-13-2024, 05:46 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: Good riddance

Smile That’s funny TD lol…
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • TD Hounds
What happen to Buckner?
(04-13-2024, 09:27 PM)Tailback44 Wrote: What happen to Buckner?

He went to Kay’s Jewelry to get sized up for a championship ring from what I have heard.

To bad rubbish...

Not a team player, from what I hear.  Agenda and ego-driven .

Am I wrong?
(04-13-2024, 11:53 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

To bad rubbish...

Am I wrong?
I’m not saying much more than this old school, the way I was raised and the way they was raised don’t compare, my daddy didn’t plow no fields for me….

I’ll add this, just to say this isn’t a different thread than it should be….Wayne Mills is absolutely the right hire for Knox, I honestly don’t believe they could have made a better hire….He don’t fit where he’s at and it’s because he don’t want to be there….He was only at Corbin to benefit his son and it turned into a nightmare period no matter how anyone wants to spin it…I wish him nothing but the best of luck because all that being said no matter what me or anyone else says there’s a pretty good human being that’s gonna be leading young men and if he can make a difference there than that’s all that really matters, good luck coach, you didn’t really fit it here but I hope your next job makes an impact that even I can’t question, God Bless…
(04-13-2024, 09:40 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:

He went to Kay’s Jewelry to get sized up for a championship ring from what I have heard.

lol, was a serious question. I’m guessing Boyle?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tailback44's post:
  • Bull got out!
(04-14-2024, 01:14 AM)Tailback44 Wrote:
(04-13-2024, 09:40 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:

lol, was a serious question. I’m guessing Boyle?

Yes.

To bad rubbish...

Am I wrong?

No.

That's EXACTLY what Nicole Brown's sister said when she was told about OJ's death.
[-] The following 3 users Like Granny Bear's post:
  • Bull got out!, Cowboy42, TD Hounds
Great hire by Knox Central! He did a great job there last time he was there. He made a huge mistake before leaving for Bell County. We learn from our mistakes. Good luck coach Mills!
(04-14-2024, 01:35 PM)Granny Bear Wrote:

That's EXACTLY what Nicole Brown's sister said when she was told about OJ's death.

Granny, thats also why White Ford Broncos flew off the market lol.... Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • Cowboy42, Granny Bear
(04-14-2024, 12:23 AM)TD Hounds Wrote:

To bad rubbish...

Am I wrong?
I’m not saying much more than this old school, the way I was raised and the way they was raised don’t compare, my daddy didn’t plow no fields for me….

I’ll add this, just to say this isn’t a different thread than it should be….Wayne Mills is absolutely the right hire for Knox, I honestly don’t believe they could have made a better hire….He don’t fit where he’s at and it’s because he don’t want to be there….He was only at Corbin to benefit his son and it turned into a nightmare period no matter how anyone wants to spin it…I wish him nothing but the best of luck because all that being said no matter what me or anyone else says there’s a pretty good human being that’s gonna be leading young men and if he can make a difference there than that’s all that really matters, good luck coach, you didn’t really fit it here but I hope your next job makes an impact that even I can’t question, God Bless…
Agree 100%.. Going to be interesting now that his son quit the Cumberlands football team and will be the wide receivers coach under his dad. I wish him success because he was not happy in current role but you only as good as the peeps you surround yourself with.
KC made a good hire in bringing Coach Mills back. I’m actually shocked he left Corbin for KC…But after attending his meet and greet it was obvious that he wants to be back at KC. He addressed leaving KC years ago as a 32 year old ring chaser. He said he loves what superintendent Ledford is doing for the kids with his vision because Ledford cares about kids and that’s what made him wanna come back. He said Coach Scottie Russell and Chaz Martin on coaching staff so he’s already putting the pieces together to build a strong KC team. Congratulations Coach Mills, Corbin will miss you but you’re where you’re supposed to be. Go Panthers….
Home run hire for Knox Central. Mills has turned that program into a state contender before so no reason to think he can’t do it again if given the time.
Great hire for sure