Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aaron Bradshaw to Ohio State
Multiple outlets reporting Bradshaw has committed to Ohio State. 

Don't know that he really fits the Big Ten style, but hoping the best for him when he's playing anyone other than Kentucky or others that I have more of a rooting interest in. 

Do wonder if there's any tie-ins with Klutch Sports or last year's rumors about USC. If so, also wonder if there are any Bronny James inferences to be drawn. 

Also wondering if Calipari/Arkansas wanted Bradshaw but missed or were planning to recruit over him.
Soft serve. Good riddance. I want tough guys who will mash heads.
I liked Bradshaw and thought he didn’t get the maximum amount of opportunities. There were some games he played I was like this guy could be really good he just never was consistent but one thing I really liked about him he never seemed to lose energy on the bench and was always clapping and cheering teammates
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(04-16-2024, 07:59 AM)Spud6 Wrote: I liked Bradshaw and thought he didn’t get the maximum amount of opportunities. There were some games he played I was like this guy could be really good he just never was consistent but one thing I really liked about him he never seemed to lose energy on the bench and was always clapping and cheering teammates

He seemed to be a likeable guy with a good personality. Maybe the weight of the expectations and his injury were just too much for a freshman. I attended one game in person this season (a road game) and it was before Ivisic was eligible.

I've actually been to more NBA games in the last ten years than NCAA games and there are certain sites that you just have to see. There are around five to seven things that just really stand out to me-- Westbrook's speed in the open court, LeBron's superhuman athleticism, the skill of Dirk (who is probably closer to 7'2 or 7'3) and attention he commands from the defense regardless of where he is on the floor, the way Tim Duncan controls a game while making it look effortless, and the way prime Dwight Howard was so freaking strong that he'd just shed bodies of players in better position when he was going to the glass.

I say that because Onyenso and Bradshaw were going up against undersized bigs who were probably no more than three stars coming out of high school but got moved like the guys who were bouncing off of Dwight. Very tough to play a guy as inconsistent as Bradshaw when he can't rebound or have players looking for him at the rim because of his shot-blocking.
(04-16-2024, 08:38 AM)Cactus Jack Wrote:
(04-16-2024, 07:59 AM)Spud6 Wrote: I liked Bradshaw and thought he didn’t get the maximum amount of opportunities. There were some games he played I was like this guy could be really good he just never was consistent but one thing I really liked about him he never seemed to lose energy on the bench and was always clapping and cheering teammates

He seemed to be a likeable guy with a good personality. Maybe the weight of the expectations and his injury were just too much for a freshman. I attended one game in person this season (a road game) and it was before Ivisic was eligible.

I've actually been to more NBA games in the last ten years than NCAA games and there are certain sites that you just have to see. There are around five to seven things that just really stand out to me-- Westbrook's speed in the open court, LeBron's superhuman athleticism, the skill of Dirk (who is probably closer to 7'2 or 7'3) and attention he commands from the defense regardless of where he is on the floor, the way Tim Duncan controls a game while making it look effortless, and the way prime Dwight Howard was so freaking strong that he'd just shed bodies of players in better position when he was going to the glass.

I say that because Onyenso and Bradshaw were going up against undersized bigs who were probably no more than three stars coming out of high school but got moved like the guys who were bouncing off of Dwight. Very tough to play a guy as inconsistent as Bradshaw when he can't rebound or have players looking for him at the rim because of his shot-blocking.

All 3 of ours bigs were like this.  Big Z soft as pond water and not use to being posted up like that every trip down the court.  The only tough mearty guy we had was Theirro
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL