Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Downs Dores
12-6 bobcats
(04-16-2024, 10:31 PM)Jackrabbit Wrote: 12-6 bobcats
Two big wins back to back by the lady cats. Could be getting it rolling for a push in the post season.
This region is far from a one team race. Going to really be fun to see who comes out on top this year.
Looking back in the past few years Perry hasn’t played Breathitt since Pennington has taken control of the circle. Maybe they didn’t want to face her before possibly seeing her in the region or maybe they just didn’t want to possibly take a loss. Either way breathitt made it look easy against the defending region champions last night. Good win lady cats!
Breathitt is for real. Got to be #1 in the region now.
(04-17-2024, 11:47 PM)Desperado888 Wrote: Breathitt is for real.  Got to be #1 in the region now.
No doubt they’re for real. It would be hard to say they’re number one when hazard shut them out and beat them last week. I’d say number two and knocking on the door of number one.
Isn't Hazard undefeated? With 2 wins against Breathitt?
(04-17-2024, 11:47 PM)Desperado888 Wrote: Breathitt is for real.  Got to be #1 in the region now.
I’ve been saying that for a couple years now.
Looks like the region is a little more open than we all thought. Anyone of the following can win it.

Breathitt (Has win over PCC but fell to Estill twice. One with Pennington pitching)

Perry (has win over Estill but fell to Breathitt)

Estill (fell to Perry but beat Breathitt twice. One with Pennington pitching)

Hazard (two wins over Breathitt)

LCC (win over Perry but fell to Breathitt)
I look for Perry Central to win the big ones when it matters. Best coach in the 14th by far, Bobby Ratliff.