Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golden Compass
I know everybody has heaed about the new movie the golden compass......well as always the Christan and Catholic church hates it.....because the movie has anti-Religon undertones......ok...so ur telling me that a...say 8 year old kid is going to see the Anti-Relgious undertones.....no their not going to reconigize it....because their mind will be focused on the great CGI effects and the cool talking animals....not RELIGION.......well tell me what you think........

[Image: http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u182/...mstein.gif]

Rammstein Ist Wunderbar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah...i'd have to agree with you on that
I agree, an 8 year old won't read into things like an adult will.
It is just another tool that Satan will use.
1Peter 5:8
Be sober, be vigilant;because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. If it is not for God, it is against it. To me, this is the problem with the world today, they have conformed and give in. And say, "It will be ok, they don't mean any harm". Satan means harm and will use any means necessary.
As for an 8 year old, not reading into it. I believe you to be wrong. I have a 6 year old and she would get it. The problems start at home IMO. If these children are not taught right from wrong at a young age, then we will have to deal with it in the future.
There's already a thread on this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]