Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th region transfers
(2 hours ago)Parkway_Paul Wrote:
(3 hours ago)Bulldogs4Ever Wrote: I bet Creech wouldn’t talk to Harold Brashear that way.  Got his shot at Perry this year and backed down from Brashear I heard.
lol at Harold Breshear. good one 

Flinchum didn’t come to Breathitt because he wants 30 shots a game I guess. Why anyone would transfer to Wolfe County is beyond me
Flinchum may have shot 30 shots at Wolfe but his 3pt percentages was higher then anyone else in the 14th region somewhere around 44% I believe may wanna check me on that though! I'm with you on why he would want to go to Wolfe I think it because of all the hype being built up around the young wolves team an what they could do an all that an then when it came down to it wolfe wasn't as good as they thought big man quit 3 games in which hurt them bad against Hazard an breathitt! But I will say this if hazard powell or breathitt had flinchum last year it wouldn't have been perry going to state not with the way that kid was filling it up at the end of the year him an Creech were like cream they rose to the top while the rest on that team stayed subpar an the coach let them run wild!  Yall can mark me down as saying this an come back to it next year if wolfe loses flinchum they will finish next year just above cordia an jackson city cause Creech can't pack that team by his self!
(04-29-2024, 03:58 PM)Bigbluewarehouse Wrote: Heard this morning we may be getting a brother sister combo at hazard from Owsley County I've not saw much from the boy but if he's as good as his sister he will make a fine addition to the bulldogs!
They are not headed to Hazard, rumors abound saying they want an opportunity to play at Rupp for each child. Not to many schools fit that bill for both kids but if it happens where I have heard they will def have chance next year.
(1 hour ago)shottaker23 Wrote:
(04-29-2024, 03:58 PM)Bigbluewarehouse Wrote: Heard this morning we may be getting a brother sister combo at hazard from Owsley County I've not saw much from the boy but if he's as good as his sister he will make a fine addition to the bulldogs!
They are not headed to Hazard, rumors abound saying they want an opportunity to play at Rupp for each child. Not to many schools fit that bill for both kids but if it happens where I have heard they will def have chance next year.
I was hoping if the flew the Owsley coop we would get them at hazard Andrew would be a big size advantage an scoring threat an there just isn't words to say how good Addison is her talent girl is bound to be a d1 player!