Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wayne County Coach Saga
Hadn't heard Farmer to Clay. Hearing Farmer and Phillips both to Pulaski. That leaves one 2 year starter. Edwards started point as an 8th grader and freshman.
(05-15-2024, 11:23 AM)Gravy Wrote: Hadn't heard Farmer to Clay.  Hearing Farmer and Phillips both to Pulaski.  That leaves one 2 year starter.  Edwards started point as an 8th grader and freshman.
Farmer has enrolled at Clay per other post.
They never said his name specifically just eluded to it but when I asked for clarification they still haven’t. 

Social media account profiles of farmer still say Wayne county
(05-15-2024, 04:45 PM)FlyPattern Wrote: They never said his name specifically just eluded to it but when I asked for clarification they still haven’t. 

Is this Farmer related to the Richie-Russ set of Farmers ?
(05-15-2024, 05:33 PM)BUFFALO Wrote:
(05-15-2024, 04:45 PM)FlyPattern Wrote: They never said his name specifically just eluded to it but when I asked for clarification they still haven’t. 

Is this Farmer related to the Richie-Russ set of Farmers ?
Too tall and no mustache to be one of those lol
So did Dumphord really go to Southwestern? Seems like a strange move for a WR with D1 aspirations to go to a team that likes to ground and pound
(05-15-2024, 09:07 PM)fansville Wrote: So did Dumphord really go to Southwestern? Seems like a strange move for a WR with D1 aspirations to go to a team that likes to ground and pound

Has been there a while.
Farmer was still at Wayne as of yesterday. There is a ton of chatter in Pulaski that Farmer and Phillips were waiting to finish up class requirements for the year at Wayne and then transfer to Pulaski.

Farmer transferring would not be a surprise but the Phillips family runs deep in Wayne County. Dad is one of the best to ever play at Wayne and mom has been in the district for years.