Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A question for pro-choice people...
This is for pro-choice abortionists Big Grin

Assuming that we agree on abortion and say that its ok for a woman to get one.

What restrictions would you like to see? For instance... Which of the following would you agree with?

-Parental notification if under 18. (but her also having the right to keep the baby, no matter what the parent says)
-Spousal notification if married.
-Mandatory ultrasound upon consultation.
-Dr. telling the woman that having an abortion does stop a beating heart.
-"XX" hour wait before having an abortion, after consultation.
-Short term counseling.
-Making adoption available and having staff on hand to explain the process.

As it is today, and having no hope of overturning Wade, I support all of the above.
http://www.grtl.org/media/FetalDevelopmentHighest.wmv

If anyone can watch this... and then tell me that they're still pro-choice.. something surely hardened your heart to the point that you have absolutely no respect for the most innocent and weakest among us.

Out of everything that I know to be true in my own mind... there is no issue that I'm more sure of. I'm as sure that an abortion is cold blooded murder.. as I am that Jesus is the Christ.
ronald_reagan Wrote:This is for pro-choice abortionists Big Grin

Assuming that we agree on abortion and say that its ok for a woman to get one.

What restrictions would you like to see? For instance... Which of the following would you agree with?

-Parental notification if under 18. (but her also having the right to keep the baby, no matter what the parent says)
-Spousal notification if married.
-Mandatory ultrasound upon consultation.
-Dr. telling the woman that having an abortion does stop a beating heart.
-"XX" hour wait before having an abortion, after consultation.
-Short term counseling.
-Making adoption available and having staff on hand to explain the process.

As it is today, and having no hope of overturning Wade, I support all of the above.
I'm Pro-Chocie and i agree with the Terms above......
I watched it. I support Roe v. Wade. I can make a video that shows how driving a car is scientifically proven to endanger the planet. Would you care? No...you'd drive a block to get a bag of doughnut holes...
thecavemaster Wrote:I watched it. I support Roe v. Wade. I can make a video that shows how driving a car is scientifically proven to endanger the planet. Would you care? No...you'd drive a block to get a bag of doughnut holes...

Smile Smile

Thats not even a relevant comparison. Your analogies are getting more and more off base and desperate.

This video doesn't show 'danger' nor death. It shows life.

And yes, I would care if you proved your point. I already believe it. So why not take precautions and error on the side of life? Its ridiculous. But then again.. you posted it.
Do you understand that I am not comparing global warming to the video? I am suggesting that one video cannot solve a complex ethical dilemma; one bumper sticker cannot solve the riddle of the universe. I am suggesting that if one has an agenda to prove, to validate, one can make convincing videos about many things. I am not directly comparing C02 emissions to the abortion issue.
thecavemaster Wrote:Do you understand that I am not comparing global warming to the video? I am suggesting that one video cannot solve a complex ethical dilemma; one bumper sticker cannot solve the riddle of the universe. I am suggesting that if one has an agenda to prove, to validate, one can make convincing videos about many things. I am not directly comparing C02 emissions to the abortion issue.

Smile
thecavemaster Wrote:Do you understand that I am not comparing global warming to the video? I am suggesting that one video cannot solve a complex ethical dilemma; one bumper sticker cannot solve the riddle of the universe. I am suggesting that if one has an agenda to prove, to validate, one can make convincing videos about many things. I am not directly comparing C02 emissions to the abortion issue.
OH GOD!?!?! Are we gonna start talking about corn again? LOL!!!!
We could...would you prefer Winnie the Pooh?
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:OH GOD!?!?! Are we gonna start talking about corn again? LOL!!!!

Its in the 'abortion' thread... check it out. Big Grin