Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nuggets vs. Timberwolves Series (Western Conference Semis)
Wolves took Game 1 earlier. Anthony Edwards' star is only going to keep rising. Should be a fun series.
Anthony Edwards is quickly turning into my favorite player, he has that killers mentality that only so few have had in the history of the NBA, and he's only 22 years old. Minnesota has the pieces, and especially the defense to stop Jokic & Murray. Only 1 game thus far, but the defending champs may be in trouble.
[-] The following 1 user Likes -STAT-'s post:
  • Cactus Jack
(05-06-2024, 09:22 AM)-STAT- Wrote: Anthony Edwards is quickly turning into my favorite player, he has that killers mentality that only so few have had in the history of the NBA, and he's only 22 years old. Minnesota has the pieces, and especially the defense to stop Jokic & Murray. Only 1 game thus far, but the defending champs may be in trouble.

Agreed. Porter and some of the tertiary pieces are going to have to have big series to pull this one out.
Ant and Micheal Jordan are son and father
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
61-35, Wolves lead going into the half of Game 2. With the series going back to Minnesota, the Nuggets postseason outlook is not good at the moment.
Even with some time remaining, I think it's fair to say that there may be a few calls that Denver fans aren't happy with.
Had a feeling Denver would bounce back and win game 2, man was I wrong, just the complete opposite. They always say it isn't a series until the home team loses, but this isn't a series at all since Denver couldn't defend home court. Anything can happen in the next 2 games, but Minnesota just may have this one wrapped up.
Watched most of Game 4. Denver is coming back strong. Aaron Gordon had an amazing game. KAT had some questionable plays. Anthony Edwards is undoubtedly the star of the T'wolves.
Just wild that a home team hasn't won in this series yet. Have a feeling Denver may handle that in game 5, but I've been completely wrong about everything in this series so far lol.
Game 5 isn't finished yet, but I'd be shocked if Denver blows a 16 point home lead with around 8 minutes left. Think Minnesota gets the next one at home and we see Game 7, but this one is back in the Nuggets' favor.

They're killing the league's best defensive team through the regular season by making them rotate and knocking down open looks. Gordon, Caldwell-Pope, whoever they've needed to step up and hit open shots has been up to it over the last three games.
This series has done a complete 180 in a weeks time. Everyone was talking after the first 2 games that Jokic and this vaunted starting 5 had been exposed, here we are a week later and the great defensive unit of Minnesota has been exposed. Jokic is proving he is worthy of his 3rd MVP, but @Cactus Jack like you mentioned, the role players have stepped up in a huge way, fluid motion and a lot of switching, great ball movement, they've just been unconscious the last 3 games. You know Minnesota will be ready to go on their homecourt for game 6, but Denver has that championship mentality, and they sure don't want to go 7, I'll probably be wrong but I'm gonna roll with Denver in a close one to win in 6.
[-] The following 1 user Likes -STAT-'s post:
  • Cactus Jack
Looks like we get a game 7 as Denver couldn't close out on the road. Minnesota flat out dominated pretty much the whole way and live to see another day. It should be a great atmosphere in Denver, and an interesting game where I think playoff experience will hold true, but cannot count out ANT & Minnesota. This has been a great series to follow & watch.