Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt vs. Perry
Big 14th region matchup tomorrow. Who’s everyone taking?
Don’t know if it matters. Breathitt won’t get any love if they win and Perry will have excuses like I heard from their fans the first time around.

With the schedule Perry has played they should steamroll through district and region play
I heard a few excuses from fans, and administration. I guess tomorrow we shall see if the lady dores can turn it on against Pennington and her lady cats.
If Bobcats hit like they did first match up it be another lopsided win. Be hard duplicating that hitting performance. My guess be low scoring defense game. But Bobcats have been playing really good of late. Should be great game
Is it true Perry was watering the field all day?
I think the sprinklers were on this morning when I went by.
(05-06-2024, 07:48 PM)HollerRat Wrote: Is it true Perry was watering the field all day?
Word has it coach ratliff was doing a rain dance while watering the field.
RumorHasIt he called up Crash Davis and bet him 100 bucks he couldn't get them a rain out today. Guess old Crash was able to do it after all.
6-2 Perry
(05-07-2024, 12:58 AM)Cerberus Wrote: 6-2 Perry
RumorHasIt…Coach Ratliff may be moving on after the season. Heard from a reliable source this morning at a local food establishment
Where is he headed? He’s pretty much King of Perry County.
(05-07-2024, 12:44 PM)Bulldogs4Ever Wrote: Where is he headed?  He’s pretty much King of Perry County.
Just across the border to his hometown!
(05-07-2024, 12:54 PM)SpaceMountain19 Wrote:
(05-07-2024, 12:44 PM)Bulldogs4Ever Wrote: Where is he headed?  He’s pretty much King of Perry County.
They didn’t say exact place, but heard rumors of the 13th region
(05-07-2024, 01:05 PM)RumorHasIt Wrote:
(05-07-2024, 12:54 PM)SpaceMountain19 Wrote:
They didn’t say exact place, but heard rumors of the 13th region
Clay?
It would be a very dark day for Perry County if Bobby Ratliff did leave. I hope he doesn't though.
Bobby has put Perry County Softball on the map. He ain’t gonna leave Perry.
(05-12-2024, 07:41 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Bobby has put Perry County Softball on the map.  He ain’t gonna leave Perry.
Bobby does a good job but he walked into a dream situation for the past several years. Tons of talent who’d been worked with by other good coaches for years. I agree though, he’s not leaving Perry anytime soon but I hear there’s a lot of people unhappy with him this year.
(05-13-2024, 01:08 AM)SpaceMountain19 Wrote:
(05-12-2024, 07:41 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Bobby has put Perry County Softball on the map.  He ain’t gonna leave Perry.
Bobby does a good job but he walked into a dream situation for the past several years. Tons of talent who’d been worked with by other good coaches for years. I agree though, he’s not leaving Perry anytime soon but I hear there’s a lot of people unhappy with him this year.
So what has he done this year to make a lot of people unhappy? Or what hasn’t he done? Seems like Perry County fans are always unhappy about something. Or is it administration unhappy with him Space Mountain? Tell us the Rumor
(05-13-2024, 07:55 AM)RumorHasIt Wrote:
So what has he done this year to make a lot of people unhappy? Or what hasn’t he done? Seems like Perry County fans are always unhappy about something. Or is it administration unhappy with him Space Mountain? Tell us the Rumor
I hear it’s some of the same people who were upset with coach McAlarnis. Of course there’s always parents who talk out of place to but seems like if the right ones talk there, things get done.
Well sounds like someone is bored because they didn’t play softball this year.
How anyone could be upset with Bobby Ratliff is absurd beyond words. Bobby works hard for those kids and would do anything for anyone. Bobby may have walked into a dream situation, but he's maximized it. Kevin Spurlock walked into a dream situation too at Perry and look how well that turned out.
(05-13-2024, 05:02 PM)SpaceMountain19 Wrote:
I hear it’s some of the same people who were upset with coach McAlarnis. Of course there’s always parents who talk out of place to but seems like if the right ones talk there, things get done.
I don’t really know how this post makes sense bc the only ppl that play softball on the basketball team are Dixon and McAlarnis.

(05-14-2024, 12:04 AM)Cerberus Wrote:
I don’t really know how this post makes sense bc the only ppl that play softball on the basketball team are Dixon and McAlarnis.
—- meaning those wouldn’t complain about Ratliff and McAlarnis…

(05-13-2024, 01:08 AM)SpaceMountain19 Wrote: Bobby does a good job but he walked into a dream situation for the past several years. Tons of talent who’d been worked with by other good coaches for years. I agree though, he’s not leaving Perry anytime soon but I hear there’s a lot of people unhappy with him this year.
—- meaning those wouldn’t complain about Ratliff and McAlarnis…
Maybe it’s the Dixons who want Ratliff gone. They pretty much control what goes on at that school seems like.