Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region (Last 2 Weeks)
Not as deep as the baseball side of things but I feel there are multiple teams who can pull it off this year as well.
(05-06-2024, 02:46 PM)Bluecat Wrote: Not as deep as the baseball side of things but I feel there are multiple teams who can pull it off this year as well.
Letcher, breathitt, Perry, hazard, Wolfe
(05-07-2024, 10:28 PM)Cerberus Wrote:
(05-06-2024, 02:46 PM)Bluecat Wrote: Not as deep as the baseball side of things but I feel there are multiple teams who can pull it off this year as well.
Can’t bet against any of these. I would probably still include Lee and Estill to make it interesting. All five mentioned are really good. Coach Perkins is ready to get a region champ. Mike Taulbee prob thinks it’s time for the bobcats to pull it off with a D1 commit in the circle. Bobby is always  tough. Keith has it going on in Bulldogville. Can’t count Coach Howard and the wolves out with Benny coaching from the skate rock hill. Lee has a tough one in the circle with Cundiff. Estill could win it all or lose in the first game. will be a great atmosphere at region.
(05-08-2024, 04:14 PM)Lowdown Wrote:
(05-07-2024, 10:28 PM)Cerberus Wrote:
Can’t bet against any of these. I would probably still include Lee and Estill to make it interesting. All five mentioned are really good. Coach Perkins is ready to get a region champ. Mike Taulbee prob thinks it’s time for the bobcats to pull it off with a D1 commit in the circle. Bobby is always  tough. Keith has it going on in Bulldogville. Can’t count Coach Howard and the wolves out with Benny coaching from the skate rock hill. Lee has a tough one in the circle with Cundiff. Estill could win it all or lose in the first game. will be a great atmosphere at region.
It truly is anyone’s year. But Perry host it… I can see that being an advantage
I’m going to go with Perry.
PCC won’t lose at home.
Hazard with the 8th grader on the mound takes down bobby Ratliff and company. Can’t catch up there her speed.
They can’t catch up to Grigsby either. She’s like 20-0 vs them
Go Dawgs!!!!!