Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trent Noah about to be a Wildcat?
Noah has been granted a release from his NLI at South Carolina. Noah said he is looking to play closer to home. I sure hope its as a Kentucky Wildcat!
When I heard the alert come across my phone, I was hoping it said he already committed to the Cats. Im happy about this one.
Read somewhere that he was a Louisville Cardinal fan growing up but not sure to the validity of this info..
His grandfather played at UK.
I heard Tennessee was the favorite.
At UK there is a chance he will be redshirted. Talk is that if they have Perry, Noah and Chandler as incoming freshmen then two of the three would be redshirted due to the number of grad students on the team.
Not a Louisville fan and will not be redshirted at UK. Noah will play early and often
Would love to see him at UK. Bring back "The Unforgettables" vibes!
(05-07-2024, 08:32 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Would love to see him at UK. Bring back "The Unforgettables" vibes!

That was fun !!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • jetpilot
(05-07-2024, 09:11 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(05-07-2024, 08:32 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Would love to see him at UK. Bring back "The Unforgettables" vibes!

That was fun !!!!
It sure was!
Noah just committed to the Cats about an hour ago.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 16BBall Fan's post:
  • jetpilot
LOVE IT!!! Congratulations Mr. Noah!
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Old School Hound
If Kentucky would have let Trent Noah go to South Carolina, it could have been a replay of the Chris Lofton years.

Now Travis Perry and Trent Noah go from playing at Rupp for the state championship to being teammates for the Cats.

Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 1 user Likes 16BBall Fan's post:
  • -STAT-