Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Prayers for Breathitt County
Prayers with our football bobcats tonight.
3 of the football bobcats were in a serious car accident. Let’s prayer for them and the community tonight. 

Corey Combs, Kylan Combs, and Ethan Bowling. 

??
Hate to hear that! Definitely will be praying for this community!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Prayers for these kids, their parents, and their teammates. I hope they can be a great comeback story.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hi Risk Warrior's post:
  • Bigbluewarehouse
Many prayers for these young men and their family all three are great athletes an just all around good young men from what I've seen.
Prayers for sure!
Prayers
Prayers. Any word on how they are doing?
(05-08-2024, 12:31 AM)Walt Longmire Wrote: Prayers.  Any word on how they are doing?
I was going to ask the same thing if anyone had any updates on the boys condition still praying for all three!
I've been praying for these boys since the day it happened, but didn't realize it was the same as the ones in this thread. The Comb's boy's aunt is a psychologist at Harlan County, and she was at a conference when this happened. She left, of course, to get back when this happened. Now, I can tell you what I've HEARD, but I can't substantiate the information.

I believe one of the kids had surgery today for pelvic fractures, and another is scheduled for surgery tomorrow. I'm under the impression that the boys will be okay but they all have a long road of rehab ahead of them. Again, let me stress that this is not first hand information to me. It's about 3rd hand.

In any event, the boys are hurt and need prayers!!!

Prayers also going up for the family, the football family and community. Something like this effects everybody!!!
[-] The following 3 users Like Granny Bear's post:
  • Bull got out!, Tailback44, Walt Longmire
I heard today that the brothers are doing better one is having hip surgery tomorrow heard it’s a bad femur break with ball going into the hip the younger is responding to commands. The other one they are trying to ween him off the vent but his brain starts swelling and fever spikes. I really hate to hear this it make you realize how insignificant sports are in the bigger picture in life. I wish all these boys a speedy recovery I couldn’t imagine that happening to one of mine it would be devastating. I pray for these boys and their family daily.
[-] The following 2 users Like Buford T Justice's post:
  • Bull got out!, Granny Bear
I'm right there with you. it tears my heart out to hear about these kinds of things happening to kids, whose whole lives are in front of them.

I just hope and pray that these boys get well!!!
(05-08-2024, 11:20 PM)Buford T Justice Wrote: I heard today that the brothers are doing better one is having hip surgery tomorrow heard it’s a bad femur break with ball going into the hip the younger is responding to commands. The other one they are trying to ween him off the vent but his brain starts swelling and fever spikes. I really hate to hear this it make you realize how insignificant sports are in the bigger picture in life. I wish all these boys a speedy recovery I couldn’t imagine that happening to one of mine it would be devastating. I pray for these boys and their family daily.

Thanks for the update BTJ.

Sports are much more than playing games that's for sure. Praying for these young men and praying for the community!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Bigbluewarehouse
Prayers for all these young men and families and community