Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trent Noah
Trent Noah just requested and was granted a release from his commitment to South Carolina.

Lots of rumors, but this is all I know for a fact.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • Cactus Jack
Mark Pope been in Harlan County lately?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Not that I'm aware of, and Harlan County would be next to impossible to "sneak" in!!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Granny Bear's post:
  • Cactus Jack, Spud6
BOOM
Looks like South Carolina had gotten former Norfolk St. PG and MEAC Player of the Year Jamarii Thomas out of the portal within the past few days. Reports indicate Thomas was being pursued by "VCU, Iowa, Oklahoma State, and at least one other SEC school".

They'd also signed SG Cam Scott out of Lexington, SC in late April. He'd previously committed to Texas and is coming off of a high school state championship.

Not saying that these additions scared Noah away, as you can probably also imagine a world where South Carolina thought that it'd be tough to keep him if Kentucky came calling.

As I'm sure everyone else did, I thought the wording of his post explicitly referencing "opportunities closer to home" was telling.
Not to take any credit, but I've been speaking this into existence ever since State Tournament to anyone who would listen.  Big Grin
Think he would look great in blue & white.