Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry basketball
I heard Knott
Knott. I heard she already interviewed for a teaching job according to someone close to knotts program
You guys are wild with the stuff you pull out of thin air just to stir it up lol. Come out of moms basement and give it a rest
[-] The following 1 user Likes shottaker23's post:
  • P. Fanning
Shoot I heard she was taking the job at Riverside and was gonna teach for free
(05-15-2024, 05:32 PM)BlackHawk Wrote: Shoot I heard she was taking the job at Riverside and was gonna teach for free
I heard she was going to KY school for the deaf and just gonna make signs
(05-15-2024, 04:17 PM)shottaker23 Wrote: You guys are wild with the stuff you pull out of thin air just to stir it up lol. Come out of moms basement and give it a rest
Mosley told her players today that Kyra would be going the team next season and Misty would be an assistant coach. A lot on tension on that bench next season. Two great minds lol
(05-15-2024, 07:26 PM)Basketballguru1 Wrote:
(05-15-2024, 04:17 PM)shottaker23 Wrote: You guys are wild with the stuff you pull out of thin air just to stir it up lol. Come out of moms basement and give it a rest
Mosley told her players today that Kyra would be going the team next season and Misty would be an assistant coach. A lot on tension on that bench next season. Two great minds lol
Hmmm same has been told to a 13th school along with both girls working out with that team as I have been told. Will be interesting to see how it all plays out.
? percent she is at Knott
Why do any of you even care? They are gone, good riddance. Out with the old and in with the new like Mrs Ritchie says. Perry is loaded. Region is there’s to lose now. Got the Couch girls who will absolutely dominate. Nobody can hold them back now.
I think Mclarnis should receive a standing ovation or chant at some point during Perry Central's graduation Friday. I hope they've put air conditioning in that gym, by the way.
(05-15-2024, 07:26 PM)Basketballguru1 Wrote:
Wonder what that tension would be? But I believe you mentioned in another post you didn’t like knott county’s coaching. So meaning through the girls or misty and Megan?
(05-15-2024, 10:23 PM)Desperado888 Wrote: Why do any of you even care?  They are gone, good riddance.  Out with the old and in with the new like Mrs Ritchie says.  Perry is loaded.  Region is there’s to lose now.  Got the Couch girls who will absolutely dominate.  Nobody can hold them back now.
Perry toast if Kyra leaves. That’s just plain and simple. Couches can’t do anything to change that either now matter how much they’d like to be able too.
With the workouts etc being done this summer so far if Lowe continues this path
PCC will be back sooner than later to bring one of the regions best
They split regular season matchups with Owsley the best I recall and lost to the eventual 14th champion by 5 or 6 points. You’re acting like they were a total bust and were terrible. I thought they had a pretty good season. Not to take anything away from coach Lowe. She’s probably a fantastic person and coach but bottom line is this. There’s not a ton of talent that really wants to play girls basketball anymore. If the McAlarnis girls don’t play (which I think they will) then Perry is in trouble.
Perry Central is gonna be fine. They gonna win some and they are gonna lose some. They will be competitive this season.
He is a college QB dude. Not many came from PCC. Give credit where it’s due.