Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Global warming.
The other day we were sitting in class when my teacher said there was no such thing as Global Warming......personally I believe there is such a thing and i believe so because it's backed by science not just people....but tell me what you think.......
I believe strongly there is.

I believe even MORE strongly that its not because of human activity.

There are periods of global warming and cooling throughout history. For instance, how did we come out of the ice age without it naturally occurring? what about the mini-ice age?

Other evidence that its not man made, is that the temps on Mars are rising as well. There is no doubt in my mind that those who believe in global warming and that its man made, have fallen victim to radical left wingers who wish to destroy 'big business' and 'big oil'. I mean, just look at Al Gore. He flies thousands of miles on a huge jet everytime he goes to walmart basically, burning thousands of pounds of fuel along the way. His powerbill is like $1500 a month. And where does he make most of his money? Green energy. (he owns a company dealing with this). Its a new way to make money, and a newer way for radical leftist marxist to distrubute wealth by destroying the corps, and transfering it back to the 'poor'. Its an elaborate scheme. They did the same thing with nuclear energy in the 80's and 90's. And they use every method possible... whether it be 'threatened' animals, flowers, pollution, global warming, nuclear meltdowns, etc. Its getting sickening.
Are you suggesting that clear cutting, burning, driving millions upon millions of cars, factories, et al. have no net effect on climate? If the earth were the soft tissue of the lungs, it could smoke a million packs of cigs and take no damage...
ronald_reagan Wrote:I believe strongly there is.

I believe even MORE strongly that its not because of human activity.

There are periods of global warming and cooling throughout history. For instance, how did we come out of the ice age without it naturally occurring? what about the mini-ice age?

Other evidence that its not man made, is that the temps on Mars are rising as well. There is no doubt in my mind that those who believe in global warming and that its man made, have fallen victim to radical left wingers who wish to destroy 'big business' and 'big oil'. I mean, just look at Al Gore. He flies thousands of miles on a huge jet everytime he goes to walmart basically, burning thousands of pounds of fuel along the way. His powerbill is like $1500 a month. And where does he make most of his money? Green energy. (he owns a company dealing with this). Its a new way to make money, and a newer way for radical leftist marxist to distrubute wealth by destroying the corps, and transfering it back to the 'poor'. Its an elaborate scheme. They did the same thing with nuclear energy in the 80's and 90's. And they use every method possible... whether it be 'threatened' animals, flowers, pollution, global warming, nuclear meltdowns, etc. Its getting sickening.

I agree, but I think man had a part in it but not as big a part as the news and public portrays it having.
thecavemaster Wrote:Are you suggesting that clear cutting, burning, driving millions upon millions of cars, factories, et al. have no net effect on climate? If the earth were the soft tissue of the lungs, it could smoke a million packs of cigs and take no damage...

After reading my post above... I'm not really sure what I'm trying to say lol

No seriously...

I'm sure that it affects the climate. I don't know what direction it will take it? considering its not been all that long ago that we were in for an 'ice age' because of the same pollutants in the air.

I also am a firm believer in the chaos theory, so I'm sure that mathematically it'll definately make a difference at some point, and in some way.

let me try to formulate my thoughts a little better, and I'll try to clear up exactly how I feel.