Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who eats??????
Who likes bologna?
I my self like it, but dont love it....I like tukey better.....What about everyone else?
This one should get a lot of responses b/c I think everyone eats bologna lol
I use to eat it often. I rarely ever eat it now and if I do I always get turkey bologna. However, I love bologna salad..
Yea, but im trying to cut some weight, and bologna isnt too good for ya lol....So I eat turkey usually....
I rarely eat bologna or any cold meat.
I would honestly like to know what all is in bologna, I bet we woudlnt eat it QQ lol
I love the junk.. specially fried.. yumm
CTD, have you ever tried toast and cold bologna? Its good.....
I don't care much for bologna.
I loooove bologna!
football05 Wrote:CTD, have you ever tried toast and cold bologna? Its good.....

All the time.. and when you put some mustard and lettuce and an onion on it.. oh my.. not much is better, excpet when you fry the bologna, and fry some bacon and put it on toast with some mayo.. man I'm gettin hungry
well mustard and lettuce is ight but onions I HATE....so count me out on the onion part....
Well if I put all that stuff together and it's cooked then I can eat it..but not cold...no way..
I go to this BP right by campus sometimes and they make me bologna sand. They're SOOO good. I get wheat bread, bologna, mayo, pickles, onions, & tomatoes. Yummmy!
I cna't eat wheat bread.. it's horrible
I like it.
I saw a show one time about what all was in it and hot dogs, and its gross. If you also saw milk from the time it was taken from a cow until its stored in a jug, you would never drink it.
Id say lol....
I like bologna, but it defys chemistry, physics, and all sciences. Because once it is fried, it is a completely different meat. I love bologna.
I used to like the old kentucky border that you cut yourself with some good ol block chesse. But like everyone else if I eat it know its the fat free stuff.
I hate cold bologna but I love fried bologna. I'm like CTD, a nice piece of lettuce, mustard, and an onion and you're set to go.
I hate bologna
I love it...Turkey bologna is Nasty!!!!
can you still buy the big block of cheese? that stuff was the best
i like bologna. all cold cut meats are pretty good on sandwiches. they all makes nice snacks. turkey, thin sliced ham, bologna, etc. are all great on soft white bread with some mayo and cheese.
i never eat it.
Roast Beef with provolone cheese on Honey Wheat bread..... Sweet.......