Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Got Sicko Today.....Is It A Good Movie?
Tell me cause i bought and thought it would be good Considering it was made by Micheal Moore.....So reply and tell me if it is....Big Grin

Rammstein Ist Wunderbar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
no.
This was the worst of all his movies to date IMO. Everything from Roger and Me to Fahrenheit 9-11 was much more enthralling for me. Sicko didn't suck me in the way the others did and I'm a MM fan.
I love MM films. They're very entertaining, ever how inaccurate that they are......

But Sicko is just absolutely horrible.
ronald_reagan Wrote:I love MM films. They're very entertaining, ever how inaccurate that they are......

But Sicko is just absolutely horrible.
it said something bad about regan
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:it said something bad about regan

Its Reagan. (Ray-Gun).... Regan = Ree-Gun.

Now, as you said. it may.. i didn't make it through the whole movie. its hard to watch it while you're puking....

And I doubt this will be the last time that Reagan's name is mentioned negatively by Michael Moore. Smile I certainly hope it isn't.
ronald_reagan Wrote:Its Reagan. (Ray-Gun).... Regan = Ree-Gun.

Now, as you said. it may.. i didn't make it through the whole movie. its hard to watch it while you're puking....

And I doubt this will be the last time that Reagan's name is mentioned negatively by Michael Moore. Smile I certainly hope it isn't.
i'm sorry about mispelling it....i loved the movie.....why didn't you like it?"
It was a bad movie.
Ever gone to the doctor and gone to the doctor and gone to the doctor... but no one will either refer or approve a MRI... even though, ultimately, the MRI proves itself to be what was needed? Ever read or watched an extensive investigation into many practices widely accepted in the insurance industry? I refuse to accept any blather about Canada or England from hearsay evidence or biased web sites, pro or con.
thecavemaster Wrote:Ever gone to the doctor and gone to the doctor and gone to the doctor... but no one will either refer or approve a MRI... even though, ultimately, the MRI proves itself to be what was needed? Ever read or watched an extensive investigation into many practices widely accepted in the insurance industry? I refuse to accept any blather about Canada or England from hearsay evidence or biased web sites, pro or con.
i watched sicko......
sherman14 Wrote:It was a bad movie.
How do you know????? have you even watched it!
thecavemaster Wrote:Ever gone to the doctor and gone to the doctor and gone to the doctor... but no one will either refer or approve a MRI... even though, ultimately, the MRI proves itself to be what was needed? Ever read or watched an extensive investigation into many practices widely accepted in the insurance industry? I refuse to accept any blather about Canada or England from hearsay evidence or biased web sites, pro or con.

Luckily thecavemaster accepts what I say as factual. Big Grin
"I refuse to accept..." Of course, that is a categorical denial of your statement, RR.
However, I have watched Columbine, Sicko, Roger and Me. I liked Roger and Me the best. Sometimes I think MM is way over the top in his treatment, though he can use film to illustrate some interesting dilemmas and to "forge" some interesting situations, like bringing customers to actually try and talk to big executives.