Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Football New Uniforms in 2008
What makes those look so hideous? I love them and Oregons uni's. Everone knows UO because of there uni's.
vundy33 Wrote:What makes those look so hideous? I love them and Oregons uni's. Everone knows UO because of there uni's.

I don't like the checkered metal-like pattern on the shoulders and knees. Other than that, they're okay I guess.

Like you said, everyone knows Oregon by their uni's but I'm not sure that's necessarily a good thing...
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah I could do without those checkered things...I would like to see what there all black or blue uni's would look like.
That is true!

SpOrTsFaNaTiC711 Wrote:I like the idea for new uniforms. I think that a Black and Blue combo would be the best. They need to look good while they beat Florida State!
Why can't we just keep the ones we have right now... I love them, I think they look very unique. Like I have said before, it looks kind of like a basketball jersey.
If we keep the ones we have right now I would like to see a blue-white and white-blue combo...also an all black Alt jersey.
I hope there Black Uniforms
More Cowbell Wrote:That looks absolutely hideous! We will have the worst-looking uniforms in college football...
Oregon already has the worst looking uniforms in college football. The best or worst we could do is tie them.
I agree! That looks "jakey".... & if your colors are Blue & White... WEAR BLUE AND WHITE. Introducing accent colors is okay in small doses... that's why they're called "accents", but making an accent color into a primary color, in the color scheme, is an insult.

I agree.... PSU and Bama have always stayed true to their "colors".
Lisa Douglas Wrote:I agree! That looks "jakey".... & if your colors are Blue & White... WEAR BLUE AND WHITE. Introducing accent colors is okay in small doses... that's why they're called "accents", but making an accent color into a primary color, in the color scheme, is an insult.

COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER!!!
Those jerseys don't look that bad.
id prefer Missouri's

and that one above does look terrible. That would be embarrasing to wear
Lisa Douglas Wrote:I agree! That looks "jakey".... & if your colors are Blue & White... WEAR BLUE AND WHITE. Introducing accent colors is okay in small doses... that's why they're called "accents", but making an accent color into a primary color, in the color scheme, is an insult.

"jakey"

Wow!!!! You must be really old to come up with a word like that. I remember hearing my grandmother use that word back in the '70's.Big Grin

:howdy:
Meaty Wrote:[Image: http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4466/ukbt7.jpg]

I found this over the net... Someone photo shopped one of Oregons players into the Blue and White. Obviously not the final product but if we got Oregons uniforms it would look similar. I don't think they look all that bad.

UGLY!!!!!! I really don't think that many people care about the uniforms when being recruited. It's more like playing time, coaching style and such. UK really needs to rethink the unis if these are the ones they picked.
What happened to the new uni's we were supposed to debut today?
Need to change the Helments.